After careful thought, I have crafted the following rules for this forum:
1. I don't care how you talk on Xbox live, speak English here. -Spell check posts. -No excessive 1337sp34k. -No excessive internet shorthand. -IF I CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT, I WILL LOCK IT. -No excessive flaming. If you get out of hand, the "No Flaming" policy will be enforced here with a vengeance. 2. ONE CLAN THREAD ONLY. It is here: THIS THREAD. Your clan is not cool enough to have its own thread. Don't ask for it. You will incur the Wrath of the Mods.
3. All stickied threads are official threads. Don't make more of them
4. Machinima talk does NOT belong here. Please take it to Film Making & Machinima or The Billboard forums.
5. LOOK BEFORE YOU POST. If there's already a thread on a topic, you are NOT cool enough to make a new thread on that same topic.
6. Any and all links to Halo sites should be posted in the Links thread stickied at the top.
7. Don't be Dumb.
8. NO HALO TRIVIA THREADS, THEY ARE JUST AN EXCUSE TO GAIN MOD POINTS & TURN INTO STEALTH BARS. No trivia threads until further notice.Updated by me. ~TDS
What exactly does 1337 spell? I cant figureit out. Also i hate shorthand, well most of it lol, omg and wtf are fine and a couple of others but generally no shorthand for me. PS someone actually hates me because i refused to send them text messages in shorthand
yea, before posting in reference to a mod's grammar, take into account the length of time between the first post and your post. if it is a wee or more, chances are they have been commented on and fixed the problem.
In reply to dark54555, #1: some jerk name: cobra hunter has copyed my thread knowingly when i gave him the link to my thread he bitched he is new to this site and obiously dosent care about the rules my thread was "NEW VEHICALS SKINS WEAPONS AND ECT" he later posted the thread " NEW VEHICALS"
the current one is filled with Flamers and it is no fun nor is it worth while to read, I admit that I too have flamed some but it was mostly the flamers that I flamed and I am greatly disapointed by their short tempers, it makes perfect sense not to read 1000+ posts of flames and assinine coments. . .
People are getting flamed because they are constantly bringing up the same freaking topics without checking the thread to see if it's been posted. Only God knows how many times someone entered the thread and said "I want transports" or "Wouldn't knives be cool?" when it's already been said like a dozen times. It gets annoying after a while.