You
BUY YOUR TICKET NOW!

Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

wingzero4760
Diablo 3Hey i was wondering if anyone knows anything about there being a third Diablo game because i saw a concept cover on someone profile and i wanted to know if there will actually be a Diablo 3
#1  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Cool
2,321 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
LDisBack
I doubt it, gamespot.com has no news at all of a new Diablo.
#2  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
ironzombie79
That would be kick ass though.
#3  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Ditto
DarkenAngel
D3 is not currently on Blizzard's priority list. Most of their developer teams are working on the expansion to World of WarCraft, and polishing up StarCraft: Ghost. I would take an educated guess, that D3 and StarCraft 2 are currently in the conceptual development stage.
#4  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
InsaneMonkey yeknoMenasnI
i would really like to see a Starcraft 2...the first one was just utterly amazing, when i first played that game i was amazed by how great it was, and then when i got the hang of the map editor it just opened up a whole new game. Seriously, starcraft 2 would be a great hit, Diablo has had its run for the money, now its time for starcraft to shine again
#5  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Zing!
Lockore
Yeah, Diablo 3 would be pretty sweet. Another one I've been eager for is Dungeon Keeper 3, but I don't know if that one will ever happen. But a new Diablo would help make up for that.
#6  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Funny
iceman0486
A new Diablo would be cool, but they will have to get real creative on the story line. They kind of killed off the big time devils and demons. All that would now be left are the little guys (relatively speaking). And didnt the world break in the end of the last one?
#7  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
WNxArrakis
i hope its not as repetitive as d2. A changing/HUGE place to roam would be good. Whether player servers or MMO-LIKE, it would be better to not just have 18-20 quests
#8  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
Qcx918
Regarding StarCraft 2, I hope they keep it 2-D and not rpg-like. I like it simple yet strategic.
#9  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Zing!
InsaneMonkey yeknoMenasnI
In reply to Qcx918, #9:

oh ofcourse, they could make it better looking, more distincion in the units, more units, but keep the three races, maybe a 4th but no more than that, and ofcourse, keep the damn map editor, its amazing.
#10  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Zing!
JEDICAB
i think that the 2 dungeon siege games were the spirtual sucessors to the diablo series.
#11  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
GreyJedi
I think that StarCraft 2 shoudl rank higher on their priority list, but... ::shrugs:: What do I know? We've only been waiting, how long, again, for a sequel to one of the coolest strategy games of all time? Ghost not withstanding.
#12  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
Eman25th
Yes they are working on it, but its long from being done. One of my Moding freinds (not like halo2 mods, but gaming mods, such as CS was a mod from half-life) is working on the textures for terrain(ground, Dirt, Grass, w/e). he dosnt get to see much of what else is been/being done on it just some concept art and char. Models. So if i were you i woulnt hold my breath till it comes out if you know what i mean.

But heres a Mod that our team has just started working on, MonkeyHeadStudios.

#13  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
jackass1522
yeah diablo 3 is proply not going to be out for a long time because there working on worlds of warcraft right now
#14  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
jackass1522
yeah diablo 3 is proply not going to be out for a long time because there working on worlds of warcraft right now
#15  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
wingzero4760
In reply to Eman25th, #13:

sweet, it may but a while but at leats theres one in the works
#16  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Zing!
Darzee
the team that made diablo is currently working on a different online rpg called Hellgate london or somthing like that, so i expect that it will be an awsome game like diablo2.
#17  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
ironzombie79
I seen the preveiw for Hellgate: London and it looks more like God of War than Diablo.
#18  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
Insult_Dog
ive heard that there may be a diablo3 and with graphics somewhat like WoW, but cant believe everything you find
#19  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
blazin_drago
uhhh yea... i was thinking maybe they could kill a REALLY important angel or god in diablo 3.... i mean is it really that bad to kill the greatest of all gods if you are able to kill the greatest of all evils somewhere else? Although this would prolly become a huge debate... theyd prolly end up making something like WoW and have you roam around a big "universe" with millions of small enemies and many bosses because at the end of diablo II: Lod the worldstone keep overflows with minions as Tyreal says we did a god job but there is nothing we can do now... the world is doooooooomed!

world = OMFG OWNED!
#20  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Zing!
warlord57
ive read somewhere there was rumors about diablo 3 current content being scrapped and starting over from scratch. It was in a newsletter from PC Zone. here is a link about the rumor http://www.pczone.co.uk/news/news_story.php?id%3d123089
#21  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
WarMasterB
iv heard about it, but the big thing i want is warcraft 4, but on blizzard they say thereisnt gonna b a wc4 that sucks.
#22  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
collinser
actually
the truth is that diablo 3 was a spoof for the new 1.11 patch and blizzard said that there wont be a diablo 3 and if there is its not gonna be for a long time because of the fact that they have no clue were to take the story line
#23  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
crakaman
i heard that they r makin a d3 and i cant wait i play d2lod im worth about 30xsojs add me if u want to help me do rushes and stuff dark4ever5 i play non ladder us east message me:)
#24  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
theguy43
yeah... people keep forgetting that blizzard isn't making ghost... never really were making ghost... it's being made by Swingin Ape Studio and Nihilistic which is pretty sad... I mean Nihilistic made vampire the masquerade redemption.. (i hated that game) and i haven't even heard of the other one... blizzard is only the publisher.

frankly I am really hoping that blizzard stars a new franchise rather then expand on the old... something completely different, but with the same polish and style they are known for...
#25  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Zing!
Kr0n0S
is their even gonna be a d3?
#26  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
archer88
In reply to collinser, 23

I think that for the story line blizz could take 2 and even more options:
1. Blizz could have the the hero or another char in the game (the old guy that travels with the first hero corrupted by Diablo) once again be corrupted by one of the prime evils

2. Have the story where good destroyed evil and to balance it out an even stronger evil has come

people posting after me say what you would like diablo3 to have in it:
i would like to beable to ride and fight on animals
#27  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
TeaBaggins
I just heard from a guy at blizzard today that they are leaning towards making it an mmorpg. Do we really need another one? I like the hack n slash game style and I think they are going to alienate fans of the series.
#28  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
DEIFAN2006
That would be really tight!
#29  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
Wickens
I hope they start working on it soon.
Having lack of admin rights on my PC at work has me playing D2 on this PC, and it's making me want a true 3D Diablo more than ever.
#30  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Zing!
[ 1 ] [ 2 ] ... [ 77 ] [ 78 ] [ Next ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.