Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

CountCaboose
Crackpot TheoriesAre you having trouble getting comfortable in a thread because others shun you for your lack of sense? then this is definitly the place for you! this thread is for...

... making up the most wild and crazy theories imaginable having to do with the rvb storyline and/or characters.(unlike in most threads,if your idea is wild enough,i might even give ya a mod).
rule#1(the only rule):must back up your theory with at least a tiny peice of evidence

ok,now i know you guys(everyone on this sight) are the most wacked out creative bunch of people ever to exist. we are all certainly crazy enough to come up with alot of good stuff. ive seen some of the things you guys have made,and i know you can come up with something worth mods in this thread!

enjoy,and post away good luck
#1  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 46 Cool
7,613 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
AFKeeker
I hate to say this, as you seem to have put a lot of thought into it, but no fan fic threads. It's been done before.
#2  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 14 Cool
CountCaboose
its not fan fic,its fan fact.
#3  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 12 Zing!
colonelMCmuf
caboose is really a genious and is just acting stupid in order to let the others drop their gaurd so he can kill them all and become supreme purple inorder to rage war against master chief

evidnce: omally isn't a voice inside his shells head he is a force that takes control of the body so the vioce caboose spoke of in season 2 could have been his own and the ideas he comes up with only when everyone else is stumped and only when they are stumped this also could acount for his diclining IQ he is just geting better at acting stupid
#4  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 17 Cool
CountCaboose
In reply to colonelMCmuf, #4:

hmm,i like that. his "o,hear it,that voice inside our head telling us to kill all our friends before they have a chance to kill us"
#5  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
colonelMCmuf
ooo i have another one
it is just a show on something called the interweb and they are being filmed by invisible cameramen that is why noone dies insted of killing each other they just kill the hundreds of camera men between them
#6  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
CountCaboose
In reply to colonelMCmuf, #6:

yeah! like when the reds attack the blues in epsidoe 21,you hear groaning...mabye they did manage to kill the clone army of the evil cameraman
#7  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
colonelMCmuf
ive got millions of them but im waiting for someone else to post here first
#8  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
darthkema
Wyomming is dead and now he's a ghost! That's the most wacked out I can manage.
#9  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
colonelMCmuf
i have four words for you come on...... come on
#10  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
darthkema
In reply to colonelMCmuf, #10:

Hmm, yeah. Now that you put it that way, we'll sign! (Family Guy)
#11  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
colonelMCmuf
ok heres another one tex and sheila are the same person they just never met before the blood gulch

they both use team members as target practice they both talk about chick stuff like an oppressive work environment but not ribons
#12  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Zing!
CountCaboose
tex and sheila could possibly be from the same A.I. program. that would make one similarity

how about this? omalley is the A.I. inside andy. he organized everything,from the great destroyer and great weapon,to getting fluffy killed. this way,he still has a hold on vic jr and he can still pay wyoming,which is why wyoming is still after them. now that their back in blood gul ch,hes gonna jump back into caboose, and help caboose activate the bomb,to rise to the name of.....THE GREAT DESTROYER.
#13  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 4 Funny
LikeLikesRus
oh come on caboose cant be the gd bc hes gonna be a evil genius, with the evidence of colonelMCmuf (heh i finally got his name its funny lol) and then caboose will enslave church, bc church is completely clueless, implant a 20 megaton nuke in church's body, since the first one didnt work, and then set it off! church will die, and caboose can be evil dictator. nuff said
#14  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
SgTniNjA12
you want crazy, here's crazy.....

tex went after wyoming in ep. 71 because they used to be together (while she was with church) and he never called back. that's why he keeps calling her by her first name and she is always mad and wants to kill him. i think you will find my crackpot theory is crazy enough, but still 100% probably true
#15  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 3 Cool
CountCaboose
hmm.....you sound sane enough. perhaps your right. only time will tell.
#16  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Cool
Tucker2010
Red vs Blue is actually a reality show and Vic is the host. Two teams are pitted against each other to see who can kill the other team first, but they don't know this a reality show. The prize... the first season on DVD.
#17  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
shrubluvva3
Way to go CountCaboose! I knew could count on you to make this thread like you said you were going to. +1 Cool for you!

.... My Theory: Vic and Sheila have teamed up to confuse both Armies in Blood Gulch, and are plotting together to take over the world. Vic died and inhabited a robot body, and he is the one on the radio, not his great great great etc. grandson. Because Vic is now a robot, him and Sheila are in love, and after tricking both armies into following them, they are going to go and take over the world forever and ever... Waahhhaaaaa!!!!

#18  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Cool
Degenerate89
Simmons has been the focal point of the Red Team scenes all through Season 4. Basically what might happen is that Simmons will go back and forth between teams until both teams kick him out for good. Then O'malley takes over Simmons and he starts a nationwide killfest, etc etc.
#19  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
CountCaboose
In reply to shrubluvva3, #18:

thats kinda what i thought sometimes. your and degenerates are a mixture. i assumed that basically what you guys said would come true(with some slight alteration),but it would be omalley,not vic,who ran the show.
#20  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
metal_man465
tex will kill wyolming and then accidently destroy the containment area so yeah ha ha suck it blue i mean red
#21  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
drewlmonkey
I think Joel should go on American Idol in a blue armor suit and sing the muffin man song.
#22  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 7 Funny
shrubluvva3
In reply to drewlmonkey, #22:

I think I'd pay to see that.
#23  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
drewlmonkey
Well if you would pay for it why dont you pay me for coming up with it. I tried to make a forum about but Gavino locked it.
#24  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 4 Cool
shrubluvva3
Well, all I have is a few pennies on me.... but what the hell. I guess I should give you something! Are you happy now?
#25  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
drewlmonkey
Yeah thanks.
#26  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
shrubluvva3
no prob
#27  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
drewlmonkey
I think they should have simon cowl come on RvB. Imagine what he would do to Grif. Sarge could team up with him for an insult a-thon.
#28  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Zing!
CountCaboose
hmm.....a bit off topic here guys. although i have to agree with you,simon would be a great teammate to sarge,and if he said something that sarge didnt like,sarge would *cough* "run over him with the warthog,and crush his head like a tomato can" lol.

right,back on topic.

caboose is really a clone from a facility used to make supersoldiers,called psartans. the russians and americans both experimented with different genome twists. the russians developed the red army,and the americans the blue. caboose was a prototype. super strong,yet super stupid. so he didnt have to waste energy on thinking. and has his intelligence regressed,his muscle tone grew....and it keep sgrowing. now he doesnt even have to grunt when he lifts up andy,like he used to. its a peice of cake.. "light as a feather",as the saying gos.
#29  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 4 Cool
colonelMCmuf
what if vic is really a elite hologram and they are the last of the spartans so to enter taine the elites they put them on a reality show (which is popular in their culture in the futire) and crunch bite is just the winner of a game to win a walk on role in RVB
#30  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 4 WTF
[ 1 ] [ 2 ] ... [ 253 ] [ 254 ] [ Next ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.