You
BUY YOUR TICKET NOW!

Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

jahar555
your best xbox momentthis thread will be about your best moment playing an xbox game, example "i beat the crap out of my friend in halo 2 once!"
#1  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
210 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
g_fresh
hmm well just getting the xbox was my best moment
#2  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
jahar555
yeah, mine was finally beating fable... or it was when i beat like 4 of my friends in halo, but then i lost to my best friend brandon...
#3  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
predatorryu
The final boss fights in ninja gaiden black,
playing through the entire splinter cell series cus they own
#4  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
jahar555
yeah, especially chaos theory!
#5  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
addkidsrul
when i got my first triple kill on zanzbar and when i murdered my friends by getting an overkill.
#6  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
jahar555
another cool moment fur me was when i fond out how to get on top of the big wheel on zanzibar
and when i found out how to get out of zanzibar
#7  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
addkidsrul
In reply to jahar555, #3:

fable was easy, i just took my time this round, it took me like two-four minutes to kill jack of blades....
#8  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
jahar555
in reply to addkidsrul #8

no.. i mean fable: the lost chapters, i havent goten that far in the original yet
#9  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
predatorryu
my best moment in halo was when i was on waterworks and my banshee got jacked while i was right above the abyss. i fell and as i was goin, i stuck a plasma to my jacked banshee. I died anyway but in a freak twist of fate he died to..........haha
#10  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 3 Cool
jahar555
sweet!
#11  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
predatorryu
or even better yet, on swords only on lockout, i accidently jumped over a ledge and in midair i turned around, locked on to a guy as i was falling and lunged and killed him. I launched myself back up from the abyss and saved my life while killing the opponent........another freak way to get a point.
#12  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
jahar555
dude ur lucky!
#13  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
predatorryu
i just play ALOT of swords
#14  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
fieldman
my best moment was when i shot two of my friends with one bullet(expert marks man)
#15  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
KJELLY
My greatest monment was smoking on xbox live with one of my friends. 2 games, first one- team slayer. 50-3! no freaking way right? there is a way!!. second game- 2v2: 30-0!! yes we are that good!!!!! oh and we are lvl 28 playing againts lvls 25-30 in those games!
#16  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
hustlertwo
Experiencing the big plot twist in Knights of the Old Republic for the first time. It was my favorite game of this generation, and that was a significant part of why I liked it so much. Just got lucky no one ruined it for me the way some tool over at Rotten Tomatoes did for the Closed Fist path of Jade Empire.
#17  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
ritcheyz
My best moment would probably be when I got the best triple kill ever. I stuck a guy halfway across the map, shotgunned someone in the face, and then looked up and noscoped someone in the head.
#18  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
halo_halo
getting a kill-manjaru in a tower-power game...i was on the turret
#19  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Rumpojec
Sticking a modder and beating Ninja Gaiden at 7 in the morning after 7 straight hours of playing.
#20  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
johnnyricoMC
winning a free copy of halo 2 and getting an xbox after that
#21  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
duncan_stive
playing a ranked snipers game with people twice my level and winning by one point even though two of my team quit (my friend got booted and he was the high level that got me in the game in the first place).. and the fact that I went 19,5 and got first... the end was the best part:
DOUBLE KIILL!
TRIPLE KILL!
TIED THE LEADER!
KILLTACULAR!
GAME OVER!

Second best:
Getting a killtacular on all needlers.. yes all needlers.. I know its sad.. so what?

Third: comming from behind by getting a game winning triple kill with one randomly tossed grenade from accross the level.. it was a total freak because the people were not even injured and they were not even that close together.
I was on collussus in a BR game and it was 47-49 in their favor when I poped out on red side and threw a grenade to blue side.. it bounced off a rail and killed them all... I swear time slowed down for that fatful moment.. the grenade is traveling through the air after bouncing.. perfectly positioned in the middle of their group has they happen to be passing each other its about head level when BOOM!
it didnt even say double kill first.. I would swear the game actually froze...
TRIPLE KILL... GAINED THE LEAD.. GAME OVER..
they all left me cheating feeback but it was SOOO worth it...
#22  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 7 Cool
predatorryu
In reply to halo_halo, #19:

Tower of Power rules
#23  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
icanhaveone
Killing some one with a Brick in Timesplitters Future perfect
#24  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
icanhaveone
and the time I killed three people with one Bullet (such a fluke)
#25  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
predatorryu
playing through ninja gaiden black with no deaths.........(wasn't easy)
#26  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
AlphaEagle
Completing PGR2 on gold... most fulfulling moment.

Second best moment, going on Live for the first time, feeling the happiness of being connected once again, after quitting online gaming on the PC a few years before.
#27  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
halo_halo
also beating ninja gaiden...fucking hrdest game iv ever played....*cries*
#28  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
TRIJ
Getting a no scope sniper shot and a hitting a guy in the head while he's in a moving ghost...........Brings a tear to my eye.
#29  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
UgotPowned
geting a overkill with nedilers
#30  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
[ 1 ] [ 2 ] ... [ 6 ] [ 7 ] [ Next ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.