Yes, let the *yawn* bickering continue.
#2  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
nofx2006
In reply to powerbomb141, #2:

yeah well over on gamefaqs pro wrestling boards all they do is complain
#3  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
evil_sven AOINAAAAAAAA
oww...I wanted to post the thread....

btw, if you've been reading my journal, you'll find that I've been sick. Now it turns out I might have blisters on my throat!!!

I'll update once I get back from the docters.
#4  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
nofx2006
well getting to the smackdown SPOILERS

we have all six men for the money in the bank and they are hardy, finaly, and lashley from smackdown and rvd, old man, and shelton from raw.

the boogieman v. booker t match is now a handicap match with booker and sharmell.

to TNA
rant time
What in the right mind gave tna the idea to bring in Scott "when i jump off the ring apron, i hit people in the ankles" stiener
#5  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Wandaba
When the contest end's i'l post the pic's/caption + the name of the winner.

If you still want to enter , you have until Thursday at 9:00 pm and you can win 4 mods

Post edited 3/21/06 5:17PM
#6  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Wandaba
In reply to Wandaba, #6:

Oh , i found this wiki,,,,

This WWE Game . It said it should come out sometime this month .
I think it's a lie , or it's been pushed back .
#7  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
nofx2006
In reply to Wandaba, #7:

never heard bout it
#8  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
noneedforred
Pro Wrestling Thread 2.0... It's an interesting feeling... kind of like having a kid that grows up, leaves you, then spawns an illigitamite child while you weren't looking... Crazy...
#9  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Stormcat
Of course, we're all people that watch grown men in tights grab each other and fight over a belt: We're all immature and, at least a little bit, childish (yes, including me).

If I can, I would like to rant about the Hall of Fame:
Bret Hart: One question, why did it take so long?
Eddie Guerrero: Why this early? What about Bulldog, Owen, Pilman, Hennig, Rude, and a lot of others?
"Mean" Gene Oakerland: Ok, perhaps this is overdue. But still, WHY? Of course, Pete Rose is in too, at least Oakerland was related to wrestling for hsi entire career, not 3 WRESTLEMANIA RUN-INS!
"Sensational" Sherri Martel - Why is Dibiase inducting her? Seriously, it should be Shawn Michaels or Randy Savage: someone that had a memorable stint with them in the ring.
Verne Gagne: VERNE GAGNE?! VERNE GAGNE?! THE MAN THAT KILLED THE AWA?! Why in the name of all that's pure and holy is he being inducted? If you are questing me, check out www.wrestlecrap.com and see Verne Gagne act (crap) and rap (yes, rap, as in what Cena is suppose to do, but can't. The mental image will reduce your IQ 3 points). If there's anyone that was as bad of a booker as the McMahons are now, it's this man.
The Blackjacks: I hope we're talking the old ones, and not the New Blackjacks. Blackjack Mulligan & Blackjack Lanza were a great team in their day, but Blackjack Windham & Blackjack Bradshaw (now JBL) were an awful team. If it is the New Blackjacks, I will officially begin my countdown until WWE's death: The New Blackjacks (as a team) in the Hall of Fame is a slap in the face of every wrestling fan, ever.
#10  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Scapino1974
Regarding Taker vs. Henry in a TLC match....

No, it wouldn't be insane, it would be a bad match. Think about the successful TLC matches in the past:

Edge & Christian, the Hardy Boys, and the Dudleys. Two quick workers, two high fliers, two guys who did hardcore full time.

Now consider Taker and Henry. One very big man who flies a little but mostly does power moves who is also close to retirement and a guy who looks like he can barely move.

Sorry, ain't buyin' it.
#11  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
powerbomb141 Pray 4 Allie
The thing is with Taket and Henry in TLC is it would suck, in theory it could be good, but the theory is that their weight would allow them to still climb the ladders and stand on the tables. that probaly will not happen and if it could would probaly cause them to get seriously injured pretty easily.
#12  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
evil_sven AOINAAAAAAAA
In reply to nofx2006, #5:

Another thing to watch for is one of the members from MNM tore a bunch of ligiments in his leg. There is a spoiler article here:

Spoilers....lol yeah it is wrasslin' figures but they have good news updates etc!
#13  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
killifycan
I guess i will name them for you then

Big Show, just because of size and pure strength
Chris Masters, Up and coming star, future of the company
Edge, hate him or like him the guy can wrestle especially in a TLC match
Cena, good gimic, for the most part still pleases the croud, when he loses the title for a while will increase his popularity again a bit.
Kane, again pure power
RVD enough said
Ric Flair, croud pleaser, experienced yeah he is old but he can still compete
Shawn Micheals, Experienced player, croud pleaser, still can get it done and win the match
Shelton Benjamin, Again future of the company, quick, great athlete
Triple H, rare combination of size and speed, the guy can kill you

There you go that is 10 wrestlers and those are only the ones that show up almost every week not including the divas or hall of famers.
#14  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
bp13iggy
In reply to killifycan, #14:

Chris Masters, Up and coming star, future of the company
No

Cena, good gimic, for the most part still pleases the croud, when he loses the title for a while will increase his popularity again a bit.
No

Everything else i agree.

but masters? Fuck Masters, the guy cannot wrestle to save his life, let alone the company.
And, Cena is past his prime already.
#15  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Cena kicks ass and Masters will help lead the company.
#16  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 Noob
bp13iggy
In reply to powerbomb141, #16:

What kind of crack are you guys smoking?
#17  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
the common sence crack.
#18  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 Lame
Scapino1974
Okay, the thing to keep in mind in this debate is this: what's real and what's ideal.

Ideally, you're right, Masters isn't ready to lead a company anywhere. I cringe when I see hi mon screen.

Realistically, given the amount of time he has on screen and the obvious push he's getting (i.e. his Masterlock has yet to be broken cleanly), we should expect to see him for a long time to come.
#19  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
rgalexan
Masters is a crowd killer. The only time he draws heat is when he is next to Carlito or he's facing a top face like HBK. He's been getting pushed down our throats, and I still see no reason why. The Masterlock is lame, HBK did break it, yet they're treating this full nelson as a devastating maneuver in the same way that the pile driver was treated in the 70s.

So far, I am happy with the Hall of Fame class. As crappy as the AWA was at times, it was a very influential promotion in its time. Just ask Sean Michaels. Verne Gagne deserves Hall of Fame credit not only for his own career, but for starting many others. I assume that the Blackjacks being inducted are Mulligan and Lanza. Good choice. Mean Gene and Sherri Martel are also worthy due to their announcing and anagerial roles. Have they announced the complete class? I'm hoping that Arn Anderson gets in sooner rather than later.
#20  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
cabose369
In reply to killifycan, #14:

Big Show is so big that weak pussy people like Cena can pick him up and FU him. That says alot! He sucks!
Masters- Well he is ok but in the future he will be, in my books, good.
Edge- Edge is only good for his spear. In the past he was a good wrestler, but now he sucks. He can't win a match without a spear.
Cena- Cena sucks. Period. That speaks for itself. He needs an FU or an STFU to win a match.
Kane- He intimidates people but look at the people that have beaten him. He just does a huge choke slam and wins. And has Kane ever done a submission in his life?
RVD- Yeh I forgot about RVD. He is an excellent and talented wrestler.
Flair- No, no, no. Don't even say Flair is good. I am a Flair fan but he is too damn old to be good. Sure he can still wrestle but that title win was sympathy vote.
Michales- Yes he is an excellent wrestler and deserves the WWE Championship Belt.
Benjamin- No way he is no good. He doesnt even deserve the title he is wearing.
HHH- He is good.
#21  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
BCC
Cena suck nuff said

Masters has improved since he has since come to WWE but hes isnt good yet

Flair is good for his age because you wouldnt see many 57 year olds doing superplexes off of a ladder
#22  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
jaly223 Breathing
Is anyone else suspicious of the whole: Stone Cold inducting Bret Hart into the Hall of Fame on April Fools day? Has anyone else noticed this? Would anyone put it past Vince to try to pull something goofy off at the HoF ceremony? Not much is taboo for Vince. I know it's a long shot, but I'm really curious as to what is going to happen with this HoF on April 1st.
#23  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
rekon59
In reply to cabose369, #21:
Edge- Edge is only good for his spear. In the past he was a good wrestler, but now he sucks. He can't win a match without a spear.
Cena- Cena sucks. Period. That speaks for itself. He needs an FU or an STFU to win a match

Well, since just about EVERYBODY wins with their finisher, and these are their finishers....no shit.

StormCat, I can understand your point about Verne Gagne, but besides the fact that he tore down the AWA, but he did also create it. He's alot more like Vince than we realize. Hell, I was surprised he was back on good terms with Vince, since it was more Vince that helped run AWA to the ground. The man was still had a huge impact on the wrestling business, and deserves this honor. As for the other deceased wrestlers you mentioned, the only one I could have seen them do soon was Owen, mainly because he died while working for the company like Eddie. But Eddie did have one more item that noone else on your list had, the World Title. Not their fault, nor should it hinder any of them from getting in, just throwing it out there.

Post edited 3/22/06 9:18AM
#24  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
nofx2006
In reply to cabose369, #21:

HHH- He is good.
no no he is GOD
#25  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
cabose369
In reply to nofx2006, #25:

no no no, he is not GOD!! GOD IS GOD!!!

and then HHH isnt A WRESTLING GOD because JBL is supposedly a "WRESTLING GOD". So HHH is an angry ass mofo with a sledgehammer in his hands waiting to pedigree the shit out of someone inside a Hell In A Cell cage. Now THAT is Triple H.
#26  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
bp13iggy
In reply to cabose369, #26:

I'm sorry, your pathetic use of grammar has made it so all I can see is "Blah blah blah I want HHH's baby Blah Blah Blah I <3 Tiples H's ass Blah Blah Blah."

Dude, HHH sucks, as a wrestler, in mike skills, and at life.
#27  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
LimeyG
hello people i thought i would add myself in thanks to a tip off by wandaba. yes Triple hhh is an angry s.o.b. who for no reason other that he is a shit hit rey mysterio with the pedigree jsut coz the smackdown team was gonna win how stupid is that?????? and yes jbl is no wrestling god hes a beer dribbling asshole thank you
#28  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 Noob
killifycan
In reply to LimeyG, #28:

this was your public service anouncement brought to you by limeyG
#29  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
LimeyG
In reply to killifycan, #29:

im sorry i thought i would give my opinions of the recent action from the world of wwe cheers
#30  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
[ 1 ] [ 2 ] ... [ 540 ] [ 541 ] [ Next ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.