Post your Car 3.14 (pi edition!!) Official Thread Rules:
These are the official Rules for the Post Your (OWN) Car Thread. Follow them or else.
1. DO NOT belittle or insult people because you don't like their car.
2. If you've never been in here before, this is a thread about cars. Talk about them. If you have never posted before, post YOUR OWN car... not your dream car, not your sister's car, not your dad's badass hot rod. YOUR car. After you have posted your car, feel free to discuss other's cars or your own further.
3. Don't pretend to own something you don't. We do actually recognize stock images of Japanese cars, so don't even try. And "stock images" does not mean images of an unmodified car.
4. The moderators in charge are geonex88 and Pixie. We do report stupidity to them, and they do ban it. Beware.
5. Use proper grammar. Seriously, if you can't write a post any better than a chimp on meth, you don't belong here.
6. Learn how to use the tags. It's simple. Go to the First Stop Forum. You should have done this before ever coming here anyway.
5.0 V8, balanced blueprinted, honed, align honed, mains studded, SVT Lightning iron GT40 heads, Ford Racing E 303 cam, Cobra intake, 65mm T Body, MSD 6AL ignition system with pro billet distributor, 24# injectors, PMAS 70mm mass air sensor, Mustang shorty headers, off road BBK 2 1/2" H pipe, custom 2 1/2" pipe exhaust with 2 chamber flows, AOD auo trans, 8.8 rear axle with 3.73s, Weld Racing draglite wheels with BFG Radial T/As 235/55/15 front, 255/55/15 rear.
Alpine 9885 head unit, Infinity kappa 6x8 rear deck, Infinity reference 3.5 in dash, 6.5 in doors, door and rear deck powered by a 4 channel 100 watt Alpine amp, 12" JL W3 sub powered by a Alpine monoblock, 600 watts i think?
2008 Mustang Bullitt #5364 of 7700, all stock ATM, look it up to see the specs, its one hell of a car though, i love driving this thing everyday, its a real pleasure. soon to put Pypes Violator exhaust on i think.....