You
BUY YOUR TICKET NOW!

Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

Melvin4
DiscussionSo here's how this is going to work we are going to have two bum rushes on Saturday. A UK bum rush and a US bum rush, then on the Sunday the top two teams from each bum rush will go into a final four with an eventual 'super' winner being decided from that. By know you're probably thinking, 'Tick you stallion of a man, we need more information than this' well if that is what you need I shall supply it.

Usual rules with teams sizes apply, players can be added but not removed, maximum size of six players per team, and teams can change as many times you like until the time of the first match.

US bum rush

16 teams
First come first served, any teams that sign up after the limit will have their named scribbled down on a piece of paper in case anyone drops out.
Games will start 7:00pm Central

Final Four 'Super' Winner Thingy
Four teams
Games will start at 9:30pm GMT or 3:30 Central
#1  Posted 4 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
9 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
Melvin4
http://redvsblue.com/forum/viewTopic.php?id=2224441

Go here for more discussion.
#2  Posted 4 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Sent2Destroy
In reply to Melvin4, #1:

I'm looking for a team for the US Side of this Bumrush. If you need a player for your team contact me on XBL my GT is G0DS BESTFRIEND.
#3  Posted 4 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
halowarsmast
I NEED A ATEAM IM ALL AROUND PLAYER GAMERTAG IS TEXASRADER
#4  Posted 4 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
neomalkin
In reply to Melvin4, #1:

OK, so we're having difficulty getting a hold of Last To One. I've invited DougRamsey but heard nothing back. I tried to invite his ohter teammates, but none of them exist, at least not how they're spelled in the signup thread. I've also messaged Doug via RT.
#5  Posted 4 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Melvin4
In reply to neomalkin, #5:

All right, if they don't respond in like 5 minutes let me know and ill give you guys the forfeit win.
#6  Posted 4 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
neomalkin
In reply to Melvin4, #6:

No reply. DougRamsey's not online, and XBL says he hasnt been since August.
#7  Posted 4 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
neomalkin
In reply to neomalkin, #7:

We're going to go ahead and play Ahooooo now.
#8  Posted 4 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Melvin4
In reply to neomalkin, #7:

All right I gave you guys the win. It's you and Ahooo for the finals, and then you will both play tomorrow at 3:30 central against the top two UK teams. Tick is running that one though.
#9  Posted 4 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.