You
BUY YOUR TICKET NOW!

Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

Panacamanana Site Bulge
Nintendo 3DSNintendo Co., Ltd. (Minami-ward of Kyoto-city, President Satoru Iwata) will launch "Nintendo 3DS"(temp) during the fiscal year ending March 2011, on which games can be enjoyed with 3D effects without the need for any special glasses.

"Nintendo 3DS"(temp) is going to be the new por...
#1  Posted 4 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 6 Cool
783 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
Shoot_Here
In reply to Shoot_Here, #388:

In a fun turn of events (not really), I finally picked up a 3DS yesterday and Resident Evil Revelations along with it.

And I got the last copy of the game with the misspelling on the side. Woooo, collectors item baby.
#391  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
Haxatronic
In reply to Shoot_Here, #391:

You lucky SOB! I was seriously hoping I would get one :( Oh, well. Maybe next time, which might be decades from now.

In other news, how are you liking Revelations? I, for one, am enjoying it very thoroughly.
#392  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Shoot_Here
In reply to Haxatronic, #392:

The best part was, my girlfriend had just spent a million dollars on make-up, so she couldn't even yell at me for spending the 170 (after trade-ins) on my new toy.

But, yeah i'm really liking the 3DS. It feels like i'm carrying around a portable Wii what with the internet connectivity, the e-shop, all the neat/extraneous extra features, the graphics, and such.

And Revelations is fun, I always enjoy the Resident Evil games, my only complaint is that the new characters are flat and lame. But luckily having chris and jill in there keep the game tied to its roots.

I'm currently awaiting; MGS: Snake Eater 3D, Mario Tennis, and (fingers crossed) Super Smah Bros
#393  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
laserswords waterbender
Have to say, the 3DS surprised me at how fun it is. Aaaaand of course it helps that there are now actually games for it, as opposed to launch.
#394  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Remotes Obligatory
I just got rid of my Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure for the 3DS.

It was fun. I got the only $70 3DS game on the market for free. and then spent about $60 collecting a bunch of different skylanders.

I had the game also for the Wii, and 360. I sold them all save for the 360 version.

I still need 4 more achievements on it then I can get rid of it.
#395  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Shoot_Here
Woo, they finally announced a release date for Mario Tennis 3DS. (am i the only one excited about that?) May 20th is a little ways away, but I can deal.

Having online matchmaking/leaderboards/medals seems like a good fit for this kind of game. It'll definitely shake up exhibitions seeing that none of my friends have a 3DS.

I have so many fond memories, and we still often play, Mario Tennis on the N64...so i'm hoping the experience will translate well here.
#396  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Remotes Obligatory
In reply to Shoot_Here, #396:

Fuck your Tennis. I'm getting Myst 3D.

That was my favorite mystery game when I was a kid. I beat it once and then the third one, but not the second one.

But all of that awesomeness in 3D!!!

March 27th. Day before my birthday.
#397  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Haxatronic
Am I the only one who is really excited for Kid Icarus. The multiplayer looks really fun, which is mainly the reason why I am buying the game. So many weapons, so little time!
#398  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Remotes Obligatory
In reply to Haxatronic, #398:

I didn't know who he was until Super Smash Bros.

And I don't really have the time and energy to look into a characters history and enjoy something that could possibly change my life forever.
#399  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Shoot_Here
In reply to Haxatronic, #398:

Yeah, the multiplayer seems pretty unique. Definitely worth considering.
#400  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
TheAlbacor
I wish Nintendo would release the GBA Virtual Console games to the general public. I'd love to buy some of those for my 3DS since the cartridges are harder to find or pretty expensive. I guess they don't like making money...
#401  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Shoot_Here
In reply to TheAlbacor, #401:

Right? The current NES offerings are nice and all, but not quite worth buying. But some of those GBA games offer hours and hours of great gameplay.
#402  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Panacamanana Site Bulge
In reply to TheAlbacor, #401:

In reply to Shoot_Here, #402:

Mwahahhahahahhahahahah
#403  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Shoot_Here
Whatevs. I got my 3DS for $150 new at gamestop. I'm happy.
#404  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Panacamanana Site Bulge
In reply to Shoot_Here, #404:

I bought a 3DS on day one.

Then just transferred it over to my Zelda one. So I'm also happy.
#405  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Kakeru Sponsor
New 3DS colors look great, I love the cobalt one, very tempting: kotaku.com/5889550/new-3ds-color-new-3ds-bundles-nintendo-going-3ds-crazy/gallery/1
#406  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Remotes Obligatory
I bought mine on day two. Not day one but two. I wasn't in town for the day one release.

But I got all the virtual console games a few e shop games.
#407  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Cool
Shoot_Here
In reply to Kakeru, #406:

Now i'm no longer happy. I totaly would have waited and got the Monster Hunter bundle
#408  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
TheAlbacor
I'm happy with my Zelda bundle... I find nothing wrong with pointing out the repetitiveness of the series but still enjoy my adventures in Hyrule... and the Zelda 3DS is damn sexy
#409  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Cloudasaur
I doubt it's even worth getting.
#410  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Shoot_Here
In reply to Cloudasaur, #410:

Doubt whats worth getting? A 3DS
#411  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Cloudasaur
In reply to Shoot_Here, #411:

Well, I had the first gen and I didn't really like it :>
#412  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 4 Flamebait
Panacamanana Site Bulge
In reply to Cloudasaur, #412:

How long did you have it and how many games did you play?
#413  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Shoot_Here
In reply to Cloudasaur, #412:

A first gen DS or a 3DS?
#414  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Panacamanana Site Bulge
In reply to Shoot_Here, #414:

I just saw this person on another thread, its nothing but a troll.
#415  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Shoot_Here
#416  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 5 Funny
Haxatronic
In reply to Shoot_Here, #416:

Oh, god, that is such a win.
#417  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
laserswords waterbender
Anyone been playing Kid Icarus? I just finally found my 3DS charger, and despite not knowing how in the world to hold the 3DS while playing, it's super entertaining. Reminds me of Super Smash Bros: Brawl, really, with all the additional content they've got packed in.
#418  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Warshark_NG Sponsor
Is it true that 3DS XLs don't come with chargers? I've heard some people saying that they've bought one but they don't come with a charger in the box?

I've been wanting to get a 3DS for a while now but i'm tempted to wait a bit and the a 3DS XL instead. Of course, if they don't come with chargers that's a bit of a knockback.

Would love one of those LoZ 3DS specials but i'm not sure they're in stock in many places any more. At least, not for a reasonable price!
#419  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Kakeru Sponsor
In reply to Warshark_NG, #419:

The japanese version of the 3DS XL (called the LL) indeed does not come with a charger, but the US 3DS XL does come with a charger. I'm unsure about the European XL.
#420  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
[ Previous ] [ 1 ] [ 2 ] ... [ 13 ] [ 14 ] [ 15 ] ... [ 26 ] [ 27 ] [ Next ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.