Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

go_wrench
The Walking DeadAMC announced today it has greenlit The Walking Dead as a six-episode first-season based on the comic book series written by Robert Kirkman and published by Image Comics.

For those of you unfamiliar with this comic series, I urge you to go read it.
As a brief overview for those unfamiliar with what ...
#1  Posted 4 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 6 Cool
2,173 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
CowboyBebop
Pretty sure last night's episode gave me PTSD. Seems to me like Lori would fit right in with the women on Spartacus, trying to steer Rick toward taking out Shane and all that
#331  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
exitnine
In reply to CowboyBebop, #331:

I had similar thoughts about Lori last night. I wonder how much longer until either Shane or Dale take the other out.
#332  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
CowboyBebop
In reply to exitnine, #332:

From what I hear it happens soon according to the comics. Not necessarily Dale doing the deed though.
#333  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Chi_Mangetsu EmEffin TRex
In reply to CowboyBebop, #333:

Happened way long ago in the comics. Like first volume.
#334  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Suto_Griff
I honestly don't think they'll take out either right now. They'll have a fight that'll be intense, but they'll both walk away with some pains. Shane will leave for a bit, or in a crazy turn Rick will, and they'll both have their turn for solo missions in the show. Or something along those lines...
#335  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
ErokDragun Forum Mod
In reply to Suto_Griff, #335:

he is de ad within g 2 episo des. the y have alr eady sh own a pi c of Ca rl, with th at ha t on and a smo king g un
#336  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Cool
exitnine
In reply to ErokDragun, #336:

I must have missed that preview, can't wait
#337  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
go_wrench
The Governor officially cast
#338  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
In reply to go_wrench, #338:

That is going to be exceedingly weird considering some of whatother stuff that actor has done.
#339  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
ErokDragun Forum Mod
In reply to go_wrench, #338:

thats odd....last I heard, they werent going to do the Governor.
#340  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Big-lipped alligator moment?
#341  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Ditto
Suto_Griff
In reply to Chi_Mangetsu, #341:

Like holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit I couldn't stop the water works.
#342  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Videoman1993
In reply to Suto_Griff, #342:

I know right I was yelling and crying. Also my older brother and his friends was fighting about what they to do with Randall.
#343  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Max_Jackson
That was a huge series and show deviation. I'm excited to see how this plays out.

Also, YAY for character development episode. I'm glad we got more characters with speaking parts.
#344  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Ditto
Suto_Griff
In reply to Max_Jackson, #344:

Though it'd be nice if they weren't so blatantly racist ...
#345  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Cynicism1988
To me, the show lost steam when they got to the farm. It's like the budget ran out and the writers were stalling. I mean, the fact that it took 7 episodes for something to finally happen made me kind of mad that I had tried so hard to keep up with the show. I want to like this show again, but the writers aren't giving me much reason to. That's just my opinion. Perhaps someone here can give me hope that the show will be good again.
#346  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
ErokDragun Forum Mod
it takes what time it needs to take due to a flexible plot and the desire from profit. This season has been slow, but it was an also a change of guard for its creators. Hopefully it has leveled out and can now move on.
#347  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Max_Jackson
Saw this comic on the "Gutters" site. Those of you that have been itchy over the pace of the season can relate to this one. SPOILERS ALERT - This page contains information from this past week's show. Do not read if you have not watched yet.

www.the-gutters.com/ (Its Issue #246, if you're looking past Wednesday).
#348  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
Suto_Griff
In reply to Max_Jackson, #348:

WHERE'S THE BLACK MAN IN THIS SHOW, EVARRRR!!!
#349  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
ErokDragun Forum Mod
I know I have seen black guy zombies
#350  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
exitnine
Speaking of black......
Do you guys think we will see the black father n son combo from season one again?
#351  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Suto_Griff
The longer the show goes on the more I think no. I feel as if the writers will try and leave open ended story lines. Like Merle. He might never come back, and I'd be ok with that.

But if they bring 'em back it could be VERY interesting.
#352  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Longshanks77
In reply to Suto_Griff, #352:

That's true.. we haven't seen Merle since he left his hand on the rooftop. Mind friend of mine ( who hasn't read the comics like myself) speculated we may see him if the gang Randall is from turns up?
#353  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Longshanks77
In reply to Longshanks77, #353:[

and I seriously cannot type and am going to need consider sponsorship so I can edit my posts..
#354  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
exitnine
Someone please post a "nerd rage" gif for me.
The owners of AMC Network want a near 50% increase over what they were paid last year, and a greater than 100% increase in annual payments by the end of their new proposed contract. Those demands are outrageous and unfair to Suddenlink customers.

We have asked AMC Networks to reconsider, but so far, they have refused, and have threatened to withdraw permission to carry their channels if we do not meet their demands. We will continue negotiating with them, in an effort to keep these channels at a reasonable price, and are willing to continue carrying AMC Networks while we negotiate.

This Suddenlink subscriber is very displeased.
#355  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
spartan177
Guys, the storyline is getting better! it recoveri ng slowly that atmosphere when they where at the first camp, and the fact that the whole group motivation is the feeling that the little "paradise" they've been enjoying the first part of the season is soon to fall apart (whatever thing does that)
#356  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Suto_Griff
In reply to exitnine, #355:

AMC brings those guys a LOT of viewers, don't see where their gripe is. I mean, sure, their asking price is a bit crazy... but then again, if they're pulling in more viewers than the rest of non-basic cable tv channels then they've certainly got a leg to stand on.
#357  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
vyrus2
Wow... I'm really upset about Dale dying . I never really liked him before but they really did a good job of making you empathize with him that last episode... and now hes gooooneee :(
#358  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Tacoman9
I would never miss an episode, my favorite character is T-Dog by the way, just something about how his lack of usefulness and unintentionally hilarious one liners (which usually end up being his only line of the episode) make me like him more and more. I really hope he stays and takes a bigger role now with the group having lost dale . the conversation the two of them had in the 2nd episode of Season 2 showed us the potential for his character, but clearly the writers forgot all about that
#359  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
XDragon2688
Anyone other than me getting a bit stressed during this episode?
#360  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 3 Ditto
[ Previous ] [ 1 ] [ 2 ] ... [ 11 ] [ 12 ] [ 13 ] ... [ 72 ] [ 73 ] [ Next ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.