Well, quite plainly, here’s the Vanilla Rush that was promised to you by the other Rush thread.
Now then, this Rush will be using the Vanilla gametype on the Bloody Grifball map and is going to be on the 27th.
*Date subject to change in case there’s an event going on that we’re not aware of.
Now then, I know how much you guys all like rules, so here they are!
1. All participating teams must consist of at least 4 starting players and may include 2 alternates. Once you have signed up and the bracket is released there will be no changing.
2. This will be a single elimination style tournament meaning once you lose you're out.
3. Once the bracket is released, teams will have 15 minutes to contact their opponents and start the game. Any team that does not show after the 15 minute time frame for whatever reason will automatically forfeit to the opposing team. Teams will be permitted to play with less than 4 players if they choose to do so.
4. Sign-ups, brackets, results and discussion related to the event are to be posted in this thread.
5. This Rush will use the AGLA Vanilla SL11 Gametype and the Bloody Grifball Map found via the following links