Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

RavenAdonis TaraStronger
Fails of the Weak: Fail Type?I love the Fails of the Weak videos. They make Fridays even more awesome...

"My favorite is the one with the guy when things happen badly for him! Hah!"
- Excerpt from Description, Fails of the Weak, Volume 38

However, I was curious what types of fail the community prefers? Do you enjoy the d...

#1  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 9 Cool
160 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
RavenAdonis TaraStronger
CURRENT TOPIC: What was your favorite fail from these last few weeks (Volume 66, 67, & 68)?

66: LancelotAlbionO's teamkill was great. It seems some of the most unfortunate fails aren't fails on the individuals part, but are the result of really stupid teammates.

67: Suicide via Warthog makes ThaSupaNinja's submission my favorite of this week.

68: It was a tie between the suicidal Banshees in xXTH3AW5OM3Xx's submission and the high jumping Grunt in GRIDLOCK2's submission. The latter isn't exactly a fail, but it was pretty funny in a WTF way.

BTW, holidays are over and I'll be back in the country soon, so expect weekly posts as before.
#151  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Blargarth
66. The Assassinationicide

67. ThaSupaNinja killing himself with his own warthog and the banshee flying into the rock that ended the game.

68. The grunts spawning and then getting killed by the drop thingy, the teammate getting blown up by accident, and the AI driving.
#152  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
8BitGamer
66. dragtaill2's Matrix Hog was pretty sweet. The fact that he flew for so long that they had to cut some of it out just makes it even better.

67. BurningInWater's sniper deflect was easily the most impressive but I laughed the hardest the the miracle of life in kev584's clip

68. GRIDLOCK2's super-grunt was just...... magical
#153  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
RavenAdonis TaraStronger
CURRENT TOPIC: What was your favorite fail from this week (Volume 69)?

soundman50000's submission was pretty beast because the driver of the Banshee couldn't have timed the roll better. I also enjoyed ManiacMarston's infinite death tumble/fall.
#154  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
impound258
Hmm, if I could get help with figuring out how to get the video I got saved on Reach I'd like to add a video up to look at perhaps for a fail?
It's nothing too special, but it was a good day for splattering people with the revanent, then of course, *Glitch* *In mid air* *Boom*
#155  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
RavenAdonis TaraStronger
In reply to impound258, #155:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhAH1OxIjEU

Make sure to watch the last Fails of the Weak to get the most updated address.
#156  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
impound258
In reply to RavenAdonis, #156:

Thanks bud :) Don't got time tonight due to exam prep, but I'll try and get the video submitted as soon as possible (Likely tomorrow :3)
#157  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
RavenAdonis TaraStronger
CURRENT TOPIC: What was your favorite fail from this week (Volume 70)?

I was going to say that HarleyQuinnO62's teleport glitch from the driver's seat of one Warthog to the gunner's seat of the other was pretty funny, but then I couldn't stop laughing at SgtFuzzyGhost's lagtastic Warthog driving at the end of this week's video.
#158  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
RavenAdonis TaraStronger
CURRENT TOPIC: What were your favorite fails from the last two weeks (Volumes 71 and 72)?

71: The vehicle sandwich on Bearorgans' video was great!

72: kennykiller85's video seemed like a typical vehicle/terrain glitch at first, but when the debris nailed the Banshee, I laughed out loud. I wasn't expecting that at all!

Post edited 2/07/12 7:10PM
#159  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Blargarth
71. Same as yours.

72. Spartans jumping on the propellers and I also liked the debris hitting the banshee. What are the odds?
#160  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
[ Previous ] [ 1 ] [ 2 ] ... [ 5 ] [ 6 ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.