You
BUY YOUR TICKET NOW!

Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

SpiderByte Sponsor
Fails of the Weak Discussion ThreadAll Fails of the Weak Videos

My favorite thing about this series is that you can literally rewatch any of the other videos and it's still just as funny as before.
#1  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 4 Cool
115 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
Northrop
In reply to josh, #81:

Didn't they put flails of the of the week for a while?
#91  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
MrGiggleButt
this needs to be in the fails :P
www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3Q5fb8mYpU
#92  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
maeve76
Hey I have a fail. Its on my theater in Reach but I am not sure how to go about sending it to Fails of the Weak. Can anyone help me figure out how to get it from my local files and file share so I can submit it? Thanks
#93  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Zangetsu92
i think when they got to my fail i forgot bout it and removed it off my fileshare
#94  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
laserswords waterbender
Ooh, you know what they should do? A Fails of the Weak series that's entirely fails from Achievement Horse maps!
#95  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
undearius
FotW 69, Jack said the flipping spartan should be made into a .gif
Click Here
Well there you go.
#96  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
MDK82
Hey guys. Just getting started here, but ever since Jack announced from FotW #67 that ahuploads.com is the place to submit the fails instead of [email protected], I feel like a bit of a numbnut. Left behind in the times. Now I try to go to ahuploads.com to submit it, but it's always logging in... logging in... again... again... and again. Frustrating as hell as I've recorded 3 fail videos out of one firefight in Halo: Reach. So I try submit a video via the main bar and I get this from achievementhunter.com/ahvideos/ . It says to submit an email to [email protected] with the link from bungie.net. I may be new at this AH thing but something doesn't look right.
#97  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
MDK82
I retract that small little remark. Really new at this :P
#98  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Samutz is Glitched
If you're getting the login prompt repeatedly, log out of the site, and delete any achievementhunter.com and roosterteeth.com cookies. Then log back in. This fixes most of the strange bugs I come across on the sites.
#99  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
KaliforniaXC
I tend to enjoy the accidental suicides.
What are your favorite fails?
#100  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
F5Tornado
Hey so what happens when Bungie no longer supports the stats and such for Halo at the end of March? Will we still be able to upload videos to places?
#101  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
The3Flames Sponsor
May be we will have to capture our own fails :/
#102  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
First
How do we upload clips to AHUploads.com if Bungie.net is no longer tracking stats?
#103  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
xPyroWolf
I was just wondering the same thing. i just spent 30 minutes trying to find "file share" on Waypoint, but had no luck. hopefully Microsoft will update it now that they have full control of halo. till then, idk...
#104  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
SebastianGre
Love the series. Truly do. I see it getting better, but for a while there it was things that could happen to anyone. Glad to see them back on track.
#105  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
xmeatshieldx
they're still doing this right? did i miss something, I went to the AHuploads.com and their isn't a "fails of the weak" link, is it something else now or what?
#106  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
InnerDarknes
I got so many glitches or fails on reach it's not even funny.
One is that I shot a grunt in the foot with a DMR and it flew straight into the air about 100 feet up screaming (And very much alive) then I shot it and the body and all the equipment came down to the ground.
I also have one with a grunt sticking another one right in front of him and I used sprint and kicjed a canister and it hit the wall flew back at me and blew up killing me.
#107  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Churchator
How do you find your Reach gamefiles anymore? Apparently Bungie.net doesn't update for Reach anymore & I can't find it on the Halo website.
#108  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Loot_Caboose Sponsor
So this is a fail, just not one of the week. My friend pointed it out to me,because he is the one the video is about, that you can see me in the background. Loot is the tag, thought this was kinda cool and wanted to share. www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dnPvGiWJP1A
#109  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Zach_wuz_her
How do you know if you have uploaded a fail to fails of the weak, when I do, it cuts out for a little bit, then goes back to the same screen with all the same typing in everything, is this right?
#110  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Skullheart
Hey guys,big fan of the series.I'm having a little problem.I found out where to upload,I put my gamertag description,everything in that I need to and when I hit submit,it just looks like the page refreshes with all the info still there and there's no conformation message that it sent.Did it or do I just have to try something else?
#111  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
SoJustJoe
Heyy people I recorded a clip from my fileshare a while back and thought right ive got it i dont need it no more but when i go to submit a fail yu cant send files in... is there anyway for me to get the fail to them or not:l its a really good fail as well :/
#112  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
EricSchulz
hey can someone explain how to link a fail to the AH guys from halo 4?
#113  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
MichaelPetty
Hey I just made an account and pretty new to this. I made this account so I can submit my Halo 4 fail and I don't know on how to actually submit it. Can someone help me please.
#114  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
xPyroWolf
In reply to MichaelPetty, #114:
All you got to do is go to AHUploads.com, click on the Fails of the Weak picture or the Halo Horse picture, then, where it says "Halo.xbox.com URL" or "File Name" put the name of your fail/horse map, where it says "Xbox Live Gamer-tag", put your gamer-tag (Case sensitive), and "video description" put a brief description of the fail/horse map. Before you do any of this though, make sure your fail/horse map is in your Halo 4 File Share. That's all you have to do!
#115  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
[ Previous ] [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ 4 ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.