Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

Monkeynuke ____________
The RoosterTeeth Community Flash Collab!
Okay, after the success of the Red vs Blue Community Flash Collab (click here to see) we thought it only be right to host another one of these bad boys! The thing is, it needs to be bigger, better and overall more bad ass, and thats why we have decided to expand to not just Red vs Blue, but to ...
#1  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 7 Cool
96 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
niriall The Meta
In reply to Monkeynuke, #30:

I actually found this the one way I wouldve shared it- RT COmmunity Content of the Week featured today.
#31  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
Monkeynuke ____________
In reply to niriall, #31:

Haha yeh I noticed that :P I asked SailorTweek to post it and she sent it to me about an hour ago :P
#32  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
WyeFro
hey i'm sorry i haven't said anything in a while. I still really want to do an animation for this, but i don't think i'll be able to start till the holidays and it might take a while is that going to be too late?? :( all the work looks amazing by the way! loving the pongo cartoon :P
#33  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
Monkeynuke ____________
In reply to WyeFro, #33:

I think looking at the pace of the previous collab, we will be aiming for another April 1st release, so you have plenty of time. The peices that are in the works right now I want them to be done by mid January just so the ball is rolling.

So if you, like Nirall can't start right away there are no worries :D
#34  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
Monkeynuke ____________
Also some kind of big awesome news! Thanks to the awesome BlawnDee, RoosterTeeth tweeted the Red vs Blue Flash Collab, this should hopefully gain a spike in views and hopefully interest in this project!
#35  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Cool
Monkeynuke ____________
Its been quiet, hows everyone doing?
I personally haven't done much since I last posted work. I have 3 big uni deadlines in for this week, but if anybody has anything new to show please share =D
#36  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Treb Sponsor
Almost done all of Pongo's face animation for my scene, that means lipsync and facial expressions.
#37  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
Monkeynuke ____________
In reply to Treb, #37:

Nice :)

Also, any UK (UK only- sorry!) animators should look into this : www.somewhereto.com/bttower
It's from a project called Somewhereto_ for people 16-24 to get spaces to do the creative things they like. Well they are running a competition of sirts to get your animations running on the BT Tower scroller in the center of London!!

Post edited 12/14/11 11:42AM
#38  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
BumbleBeegs
Yeah I haven't done much either, really all I need to do is finish Caboose's animation and put in backgrounds, I also wanted to try to do another clip too so we will see how it goes.
#39  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Treb Sponsor
I got distracted by the music video contest in January but now I'm back on my collab piece.
I've finished the face animation for both Joel and Pongo and now I'm working on the rest of their bodies, posture, gestures, head movement.
How goes things with everyone else?
#40  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Monkeynuke ____________
In reply to Treb, #40:

Ive completely blanked on on this >.> uni work was overloading and been pushing Gamer UK last week. I need to push on, il continue mine on Tuesday :D

#41  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
BumbleBeegs
yeah January was a busy month for me, I finally have time to finish Caboose in my animation and then I will do another short one.
#42  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
jacopoli55
il help, what you need?
#43  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Monkeynuke ____________
Okay, lets get back down to it guys :)

In reply to jacopoli55, #43:

Sorry for not replying, for some reason this thread managed to slip my watch list!
Check the front page and hopefully that will give you an idea of what we are looking for =D All submissions will be welcome (most likely anyway haha)
#44  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Monkeynuke ____________
And sorry to double post, but The Red vs Blue Community Flash Collab is 50 views away from 20,000 :D
#45  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
jacopoli55
can i do some stop motion stufff?
#46  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Monkeynuke ____________
In reply to jacopoli55, #46:

Do you work it through Flash? If so I don't see why not :)
#47  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
jacopoli55
In reply to Monkeynuke, #47:
literally, take a pic, move, take a pic, move, repeat.
#48  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Monkeynuke ____________
In reply to jacopoli55, #48:

yeah I understand that haha, I mean do you combine the pictures into a sequence on flash?
#49  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
jacopoli55
In reply to Monkeynuke, #49:

oh, i dunno, i could try flash.
#50  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Monkeynuke ____________
In reply to jacopoli55, #50:

Just so it would be easier to throw in the Newgrounds version and to keep it the same aspect ratio as the rest of the project :)
#51  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
jacopoli55
In reply to Monkeynuke, #51:

suer, i will look in to it.
#52  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
Monkeynuke ____________
In reply to jacopoli55, #52:

Cheers!

In reply to BumbleBeegs, #39:
In reply to Treb, #37:
In reply to niriall, #31:

Hey Guys, just giving you guys a bump to see how you are doing. I realise everything has gone silent, but the same thing happened to the previous collab and that still finished and became something awesome. (20,200 views on it now btw).
#53  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
jacopoli55
so is it adobe flash CS5?
#54  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Monkeynuke ____________
In reply to jacopoli55, #54:

Thats the one :)
#55  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Treb Sponsor
In reply to Monkeynuke, #53:

I'm still going, I've just cleared some uni assignments out of the way so I should hopefully help me find time to get more done.
Also I finally found the cd that contains the drivers for my graphics tablet meaning I can once again map keys to it's buttons, use the pressure sensitivity and use it to its full capabilities!

Booya! Almost 21,000 views now! They seem to be rolling in slightly faster now.
Also the collab channel now has 71 subscribers, I think they're ready for another one!
#56  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Monkeynuke ____________
In reply to Treb, #56:

I think it is time for a sequel, 21,00 views hit, getting 2000 views every month at the moment as we are in the top related videos to Red vs Blue Animated which has 126,000 views.

I am currently loading up Flash right now, I have been watching some of my extremely old animations and feel it's time to show how much I have improved :D
#57  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
BumbleBeegs
In reply to Monkeynuke, #53:

I haven't done much since the last update, (sorry!) I'll try to work on it this weekend. When I'm all done with a video, where should I send it? should I just give you a link on YouTube or?
#58  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Monkeynuke ____________
In reply to BumbleBeegs, #58:

Send the file over to me to my email address [email protected] or send me a download link. Yours will just be in the YouTube version so I could record straight off your upload, but the quality would be better if i capture it direct from the source file :)
#59  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Treb Sponsor
I just started using reddit today. Thought the roosterteeth reddit page would like this link.I just started using reddit today. Thought the roosterteeth reddit page would like this link.

EDIT:
Monkeynuke:

I just found the post you uploaded 5 months ago. I swear I searched for previous links before posting.

Post edited 5/02/12 2:59AM
#60  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
[ Previous ] [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ 4 ] [ Next ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.