Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

Samwigenshi Sponsor
MUST READ INFOWhen? Saturday January 7th, 2012 at 6pm CDT

Who? 16 teams. Teams must contain 4 players. Players must sign up with a full team in the proper sign up thread!

What? A single elimination tournament of 4v4 Team Slayer. The gametype is called "ST Slayer" and can be found in my fileshare. The gametype is first to 50 kills with a 15 minute time limit, AR start. The maps and schedule are as follows:

Round 1 (6:00pm CST): Sword Base
Round 2 (6:30pm CST): The Cage
Round 3 (7:00pm CST): Powerhouse
Finals (7:30pm CST): Countdown

It is the responsibility of team captains to contact their opponents and post results in the results thread.

Don't have a team to play with? Post in here if you are looking for teammates! Tounament is full
Post any and all questions in this thread.

Post edited 1/03/12 10:20PM
#1  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
52 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
babywolfie18
Ok so this is my first time doing a tournament. I saw that you put the prize for the winner is fallout3, but I was wondering does everyone get a copy of fallout 3 or does just one person get a copy? Also after the game ends we send a video to you and then what? Will we have to wait to face the next group of people or what. I just want to be clear on some things here since this is my first time doing a tournament.
#2  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Samwigenshi Sponsor
To answer the first question, everyone on the winning team would get a copy of Fallout 3. To answer the second, if your the team captain, and you win, you post the winning teams score, the losing teams score, and a link to the bungie.net showing the game results so that there is no confusion.
#3  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
babywolfie18
Oh Ok and so what we give you are home address if we win it all and it gets sent through the mail?
#4  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
christophU
Is the prize a digital code for fallout3 or is it a disk?
#5  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Samwigenshi Sponsor
Only if you win. And disk.
#6  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
christophU
BTW the game type does not have a DMR start, it has a AR and a pistol start
#7  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
christophU
@me #7

sry I read it wrong
#8  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
shadow67100
Ok this is my first tournament and I don't know how we vs the selected team......even though I don't have a team YET
#9  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Samwigenshi Sponsor
One of the team's set up a costom game and invite the other team.
#10  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
shadow67100
another thing. i REALLY want to be in the tournament but i dont have a team. i want a team VERY badly.no one has added me though.
and how do you do custom game online?
#11  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
shadow67100
and why does it look like 2 teams are gonna be 1 team and that 3 teams are going at it at the same time?
#12  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Samwigenshi Sponsor

In reply to shadow67100, #11:

Make your own team then, and it must be your computer because mine says its fine.
#13  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
PrimeJustice
i am the captain of PrimeJustice one of the team's that will be facing off in the tournament and i have a few questions. First which team will my team be facing i can not figure that part out? and second how do we contact and invite the opponent to verse each other? pleace answer these questions asap thx-PrimeJustice

#14  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Samwigenshi Sponsor
In reply to PrimeJustice, #14:

You will be going up against The Grimreapers. And to answer the second question, The captains will be in charge of setting up the games and inviting the opposing captain to the game in a custom games lobby using the game type given on the map for the appropriate round. I will post captains under the team names as soon as the brackets are filled up.
#15  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
PrimeJustice
thx that helped alot.
#16  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Samwigenshi Sponsor
In reply to PrimeJustice, #16:

No problem.
#17  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Samwigenshi Sponsor
Tournaments full people.
#18  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Samwigenshi Sponsor
In reply to Samwigenshi, #18:

Expanded the tournament belay that last post.
#19  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
christophU
BTW Altiair1999 sent me a message to tell me to tell you he lost his team and his computer dose not work, I don't know why he send the message to me and not you, so yah
#20  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
unevnstdrop
Sam not sure if u got my alternates in the other forum doesn't show on my computer team get o. our level alternates 1. Penstate06 2.catainov3rkill
#21  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
unevnstdrop
Also I seen it was 4 matches is it first to get three wins?
#22  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Samwigenshi Sponsor
In reply to unevnstdrop, #21:

I got them, don't worry.
#23  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Samwigenshi Sponsor
Sorry I meant to put Finals rather than Round 4.
#24  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
unevnstdrop
Excuse me one and done I answered my own question can't wait man Ty for posting turnys!
#25  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Samwigenshi Sponsor
No problem. Be ready for many more because these things are fun to host.
#26  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
unevnstdrop
Ya I get u man i can't wait too you be seeing get on my level. On here and ya some ppl love the thrive of hosting stuff its like a rush for ppl
#27  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
PrimeJustice
you changed the order of the teams so does this mean PrimeJustice is going up against nightmare now???
#28  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
XSanctum64X
PrimeJustice... I am in the Nightmare team. Cant wait to face you guys. Good luck!
#29  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Samwigenshi Sponsor
Yeah, I accidentally put a team on there twice and that butchered the order so I had to redo it.
#30  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
[ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ Next ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.