Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

Daxter2013
Looking for opinions and criticism!I'm going to start on a Halo: Reach machinima series (or at least try) based around 2-4 characters and was thinking of using Tempest as either the starting map or main throughout the series. Opinions, or criticism?
#1  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
8 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
MasSkullking Person
Can't really give any opinions or criticism without seeing at least the first episode or even know what the series is about and/or genre?

For example:

Is it a drama/action/comedy?
Is it based on the halo story/timeline?
or is it just using the halo game and entirely new story line?

But even with that I can't express a true opinion until actually seeing any of it.
#2  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
Daxter2013
Ok, yeah that was a stupid mistake. It's going to be based around a person who is thrown into a virtual world, created by an evil scientist (for lack of a better description), and is given a robotic AI to assist him (Forge mode based obviously). He eventually realizes this and him and his befriended AI must survive in the world until they can find a way for the main protagonist to get out. It will be a action/comedy/drama. The only reason I asked about the map is that I've never really seen Tempest used for anything at all in machinima.
#3  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Suffy
i think using this map could be a fresh idea.u got different locations u can use.maybe u could combine it with another map( maybe for the inside of a building or something). that be very interesting
#4  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
Daxter2013
I was thinking of doing that also, but I'm not 100% sure yet. Thank you for the input
#5  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Revan1151
Anchor 9 might be a good place for lair for the evil scientist, could possibly work
#6  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Suffy
In reply to Revan1151, #6:

the map condemed could be good for that as well.didnt see that used before.u got a good view if u take a look outsite.could fit very well,depending on the story
#7  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
RMurdoch1989
I really like the idea of taking a classic source of literature and making more accessible to to another generation. Please do this I would love to see it. Please post if you got it off the ground.
#8  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.