You
BUY YOUR TICKET NOW!

Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

appledude212
TGV Vault EntriesSo some of you might be familiar with thegamingvault.com due to our previous postings here. If you're not, then here's the deal: We're a website that constantly strives to not only inform you guys on the latest news on video games, but as well as entertain. And this is why we created Vault Entries! Our new video series consists of short looks of recently released video games, new demos, games we missed, and much more. It's also the first of many video series that we plan to do over at TGV.

In our maiden voyage episode, I play through The Darkness 2 and provide my impressions (and strep throat coughing) throughout. You can watch the crazy gore splattering, imp pissing, and point and shooty action in the link below!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5RxKci72Zg

Hope you guys enjoy! If you like it, don't forget to subscribe our Youtube channel. And as always, vist the website!

Post edited 2/04/12 12:46AM
#1  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
6 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
appledude212
Comments, feedback, and suggestions for the next episode are always welcome. And by that I mean PLEASE SAY SOMETHING ABOUT IT OH GOD
#2  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
appledude212
New episode is up The game is Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning!

Don't forget to subscribe and comment!
#3  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
appledude212
Our Mass Effect 3 Demo episode is up! Please leave a comment and subscribe!
#4  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
appledude212
New Vault Entry is here! The game for today is Crusader Kings 2, the new Grand Strategy game from Paradox Interactive. I bring along one of my fellow vassal friends with me as we try and rule the world as Tyrone.

Don't forget to comment and subscribe to the channel. We're getting close to a 100 subscribers!
#5  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
appledude212
New Vault Entry is Syndicate! Comment and subscribe and such.
#6  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.