Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

fansince2010 Sponsor
AH Predicts the NHLDoes anybody else think it would be cool for Geoff and Jack to predict NHL games? I know hockey isn't particularly popular in Texas, but the season continues well past January, and it's a very exciting sport. Thoughts? There's probably a bunch of hockey fans on the site who might think it's a good idea.
#1  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
14 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
Hoorah Davesexual
Well, look at it this way. They played pig because it's what the people wanted, then they played P(orse) because that is what the people wanted. If the people want AH Predicts NHL, I'm sure they'll be happy to oblige!
#2  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
caleb Cast & Crew
In reply to fansince2010, #1:

I'll have to look into the game to see if simulating is a possibility. If it is, I'll talk to them about it.
#3  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
OsirusJT
I'm not sure if Jack and Geoff have played any sports games beyond Madden and Skate, but it certainly would be nice for the few hockey fans out there.
#4  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
8BitGamer
Being a terrible Canadian I've never been particularly interested in hockey, but it's a good idea and I can definitely see others liking the idea.
#5  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
fansince2010 Sponsor
In reply to caleb, #3:

Thank you very much! I'd love to see this, and I'm glad the reaction thus far has been warm.
#6  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
ToothlesGame RT Michigan
If you watch their This is video for NHL 12, you can see that they don't know that much about hockey
#7  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Hoorah Davesexual
In reply to ToothlesGame, #7:

Who knows? That could add to the hilarity, or maybe Jack and a certain Community Manager who might know a thing about hockey could do the videos.
#8  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
josh Canuck
I'd love to see it. I don't think either of them is a hockey fan though. They'd probably predict the Leafs win =/
#9  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
ToothlesGame RT Michigan
In reply to HOORAH93, #8:

Why not add more hilarity and add Gav with Jack then
#10  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Hoorah Davesexual
In reply to ToothlesGame, #10:

Well, we don't want a hockey game to break out.
#11  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
ToothlesGame RT Michigan
In reply to HOORAH93, #11:

Ha!
#12  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
fansince2010 Sponsor
In reply to HOORAH93, #11:

never gets old XD
#13  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
fansince2010 Sponsor
Really, they could give it a watch and it would be entertaining. If memory serves, in the This Is NHL 12 video, Geoff said he went to a Texas Stars game and enjoyed it. That's AHL, second tier. Imagine an NHL game.
#14  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.