Arcanon_Noir RTX Guardian
South Park: The Stick of Truth Opinion?
A) Excited!!
B) Finally!!

#1  Posted 10 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
22 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
Aww crap....accidentally hit submit

Well since I can't delete it, it comes out 12/10/2013 which is just in time for the Holidays.

Just post your opinions.

Personally, I've been waiting for this game so I'm pretty excited and can't wait to play it.
#2  Posted 10 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
So I just found out South Park: The Stick of Truth was delayed for the third "official" time to March 4, 2014 for Xbox 360, PS3, and PC. A quote from South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone: "We always wanted the game to feel like you're actually in an episode of South Park. Getting the game up to the crappy standards of the show has been a real challenge and we're excited to say it's taken way longer than we thought it would." They did release a new video of gameplay which can be found here:

kotaku.com/south-park-the-stick-of-truth-delayed-again-1456255445

or

www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/31/south-park-the-stick-of-truth-delayed

as well as the articles.
#3  Posted 9 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
MercuryChild
Hmmmm....I have faith in it.
#4  Posted 9 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Cheyne88 Sponsor
I am really excited for it, as I am a HUGE South Park fan, I really cant wait for it!
#5  Posted 9 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Lord_Xp
Just happy to see that South Park is finally getting a game it deserves. Thank god the writers are writing this which just makes it that much better. Can't wait to play this game
#6  Posted 9 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
GIGuerra GIG
So far its such a great game
#7  Posted 5 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
DomCaboose Sponsor
In reply to GIGuerra, #7:

So far it is absolutely fucking fantastic. It is perfect for ANY fan of the show with all the references and hilarity. The ability to go into each house and explore is fun and also being able to shit in every house's bathroom is hilarious. I can't wait to see what happens (I have played for an hour or so).

Mentioning that, did you explore in Cartman's mom's room?
#8  Posted 5 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
jpps Media Bear
In reply to DomCaboose, #8:

I'll just say that my junk inventory is buzzing with disturbance.

Post edited 3/05/14 12:41PM
#9  Posted 5 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
GIGuerra GIG
I watch the show for many years and I just love catching a I guess reference of the show joke or item like Kenny's Mysterion, or Cartman Awesome-O
#10  Posted 5 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
argetlam350
So far the game looks good though I'm probably not going to get it for a while since I'm broke. XD
#11  Posted 5 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
jpps Media Bear
I found my new enjoyment, looking at the tech support forums. Not because I have something to report, but because "Issues with clinching my a-hole" is a real and accurate issue.
#12  Posted 5 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Cheyne88 Sponsor
I am absolutely loving this game!
My only gripe is because I am in Australia certain parts got cut out. The Anal Probing on the spaceship with Randy . I know that isn't the developers fault it is our stupid Government. The developers however came up with quite a funny, tongue in cheek, very South Park esque way to do them scenes! The screen cuts to a picture of a crying Koala and Describes what is happening, in pretty graphic detail too.
It says "Sorry Australia but this scene has been taken out due to censorship in your Country. However we can explain to you what is happening, you press the console thinking it will free Randy, however this forces a rather large probe to insert into his rectum"
Just goes to show how stupid our Government is really, we can read about it, we just can't see it.

Post edited 3/08/14 12:46AM
#13  Posted 5 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
GIGuerra GIG
Pretty mad I did the whole game befriending everyone but I forgot to friend Clyde in the beginning so didn't get my achievement. Got to do the whole game all over again.
#14  Posted 5 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
DomCaboose Sponsor
In reply to GIGuerra, #14:

How did you not friend Clyde once he showed up at Cartman's? You didn't stop to check weapons? That sucks you missed it. I am going to work on it some more today.

Post edited 3/13/14 6:51AM
#15  Posted 5 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
GIGuerra GIG
In reply to DomCaboose, #15:

The thing is I did talk to him and went maybe 15 min in and I missed a Chinpokomon so I restarted. Mostly my fault.
#16  Posted 5 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
jpps Media Bear
In reply to GIGuerra, #16:

I missed one . .one Chinpokomon. Found out it was located during the first visit at the school.
#17  Posted 5 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
GIGuerra GIG
In reply to jpps, #17:

That is the one I missed so I was like whatever haven't gotten that far. Click restart. Didn't talk to Clyde. 2 days later realized he was missable when I didn't get my achievement. Hung my head in shame.
#18  Posted 5 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
DomCaboose Sponsor
That sucks man. I haven't played in a little bit, but I will be starting a Jew character next to work on some achievements, but I really want the all chinpokomon and all friends achievements, so I will be taking my time through the playthrough this time.
#19  Posted 4 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
GIGuerra GIG
I used a walkthrough that said step by step throughout the level for the Chinpokomon, clothes, and weapons. 100% the game yesterday.
#20  Posted 4 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
DomCaboose Sponsor
Awesome. Was it a guide online or printed?
#21  Posted 4 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
GIGuerra GIG
In reply to DomCaboose, #21:

Online I used www.trueachievements.com/a184935/clothes-whore-achieve...
Just make sure to follow it step by step and you should be good. Payed off for me twitter.com/gguerra09/status/448695786394...
#22  Posted 4 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.