LIVE NOW: Extra Life 24 Hour Stream!

Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

nicmcman Sponsor
Ray and Gavin SoundBoards[Checkitout]Hi, I'm Nic from Coffee4Fuel .

The Ray Narvaez Jr SoundBoard app on Google Play got several new sound bytes today, thanks to all of the wonderful suggestions from Redditors.

Check it out here!

In other news, I also finished up last night and launched today, The Gavin Free SoundBoard. As usual Suggestions are much appreciated and I will update!

Check it out HERE!

I know a lot of you would like to see these brought over to ios. If that's you and you are willing to chip in a couple bucks for the ios publishing fee you can send me a donation to my paypal at Nickmcmanus@gmail.com .
Or feel free if you have just enjoyed my apps and want to buy me a bev.

Lastly if you like my work please check out my main project Coffee4Fuel . And keep sending those suggestions!

Here is my latest video

Thanks again,

Nic

Coffee4Fuel Hi, I'm Nic from Coffee4Fuel .

The Ray Narvaez Jr SoundBoard app on Google Play got several new sound bytes today, thanks to all of the wonderful suggestions from you Redditors.

Check it out here!

In other news, I also finished up last night and launched today, The Gavin Free SoundBoard. As usual Suggestions are much appreciated and I will update!

Check it out HERE!

I know a lot of you would like to see these brought over to ios. If that's you and you are willing to chip in a couple bucks for the ios publishing fee you can send me a donation to my paypal at Nickmcmanus@gmail.com .
Or feel free if you have just enjoyed my apps and want to buy me a bev.

Lastly if you like my work please check out my main project Coffee4Fuel . And keep sending those suggestions!

Here is my latest video

Thanks again,

Nic

Coffee4Fuel

Post edited 3/25/14 4:47PM
#1  Posted 7 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
2 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
RT_Jonesman
If there is any way, please PLEASE make these available for iOS if possible, it breaks my heart because I can't have these apps. ;_;
#2  Posted 1 month ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.