You
BUY YOUR TICKET NOW!

The True Horseman
COMPLETE the game on APOCALYPTIC difficulty.
6 COMMENTS Sort by Likes · Date
familyguy109
Okay to make this super easy first complete the game on normal or easy so you know how to do everything but more importantly to get all of the Abyssal Armor Set. if you get this War can take much more damage. now if you get this it will rool over for when u play on APOCALYPTIC.
here is a link if you are having trouble finding the armor(this isnt me but it helped me A LOT)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX4kBWHJjTI
Okay thats all message me my gamertag is familyguy1099
4 years ago  |  + 2 Cool
bagoferret

Or you could be a man and play Apocalyptic on your first go.

This here is a place of advice for people having trouble with the game. Please be nice.
1 year ago  |  + 1 Zing!
wraithsunite
I did this without winning on normal or anything else, all you need to do is master 2 moves, dodge and harpoon tackle.
2 years ago
KungFuMasta1
out of all of the bosses on apocalyptic difficulty i would have to say that the twilight cathedral boss was the hardest due to the lack of skills. the destroyer was really easy, i thought it was going to be hard, to find out how it was easy just look here

Pt.1 www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5jIdRZiRV4

Pt.2 www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDrBK8D1piQ&feature=related

Abaddon human was really the harder one. i used a bit of that strat and twisted it to my liking,

abyssal armor, harvester w/ death's Blessing, bloodthirst on the tremor gauntlet. every hit you will gain a chunk of your health back
4 years ago
Drenik74
I'm playing through with the extra armour you unlock and honestly expected it to be much harder.
3 years ago  |  - 1 WTF
deupd_u
www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX4kBWHJjTI
Okay thats all message me my gamertag is familyguy1099

Or you could be a man and play Apocalyptic on your first go.
4 years ago  |  - 7 WTF
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.