You
BUY YOUR TICKET NOW!

Oblivion Walker
Collect 15 Daedric Artifacts.
28 COMMENTS Sort by Likes · Date
Aidos
Here's some of the shrines and quest starting points for anyone having difficulties finding them(sorry, but these are the only one's I've found):

-Boethiah: east of Windhelm and south of Traitor's Post and Refugee's Rest. One important part is that you'll quickly find out that you need to sacrafice a companion to begin her quest, but you could also pay a merc instead at the Inn/tavern in Riften and use him.

-Sheogorath: begins outside the Blue Palace in Solitude. You'll need to find a servant named Dervenin and ask about his master to begin the quest.

-Molag Bal: begins just outside the front door of the Abandoned House in Markarth. Look for Logrolf to start the quest.

-Sanguine: starts inside the Bannered Mare in Whiterun and talk to Sam Guevenne to begin.

-Mephala: talk to Hulda at the Bannered Mare in Whiterun and ask about rummors until she talks about the jarl's kid's acting strange to start the quest.

-Azura: her shrine is near the top of the mountains south of Winterhold and north of Fort Kastav.

-Mehrunes Dagon: You may recieve a message from a courier to begin this quest or you can go to Silus' home in Dawnstar.

-Clavicus Vile: go to Falkreath and you should be aproached by someone that will inform you about a lost dog, making this is your starting point.

-Meridia: her shrine is located west of Solitude and south of Wolfskull Cave.

-Hiricine: speak to Sinding in the Falkreath Gaurd Barrak's jail to begin.

Concering the rewards/artifacts: some quests offer alternate rewards opposed to the actual artifacts. I'm not sure if they still count, but I recommend going for the actual artifacts: Wabbajack, Sanguine Rose, Mace of Molag Bal, Mehrune's Razor, Ebony Mail, Ebony Blade, Dawnbreaker, Mosque of Clavicus Vile, and Savior's Hide, Azura's Star(purified).

There's the 10 of the 15 total. I believe the remaining quests can be found by asking about rumors, finding their shrines, and just searching the world.
2 years ago  |  + 10 Cool
3DAssassin single
i would just like to clear some things up about this one, one here is the list of deadric artifacts elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Daedric_Artifacts_%28Skyrim%29
taking it all in there 16 deadric princes, only 15 provide an artifact we can keep, the skeleton key does not count and is moot., this leaves only 15 artifacts. Now we run into a slight problem with quests such as the Clevacious vile one and the Vermina Quests.
DO not kill the barbas in the Clevacous Vile quest, i think we all have this established.
For vermina quite honestly it doesnt matter acquire the skull or not, but as long as you do everything else right you too can get this.
If you do everything and acquire one item per quest and you destroy the skull you will be one short, sucks, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. The Hircine quest actually can yield two artifacts, you have t first side with the warewolf, leave, recieve ring, then go back and kill the wolf and you will acquire another item and it actually counts towards your artifact count. Case point, i just recently went on the hunt for artifacts thanks to the guidance of Aidos. Well... when all was said and done... nothing ... no bleep bloop. I was rather upset thinking i was going to have to make another character and take the skull rather than letting it get destroyed. I was one short, so that had to be it, but then i had a thought... Hircine so i went back killed the wolf, acquiring two artifacts from that quest. As son as it entered my inventory it popped up.
So it is possible to acquire 15 but you have to meet these requirements
- Spare the dog barbas
-save or destroy the skull doesnt matter as long as you...
- help the wolf kill the hunters, leave, then return and destroy the wolf
2 years ago  |  + 4 Cool
Aidos
On an interesting note, there is a total of 16 available daedric artifacts in Skyrim and the acheivement requires only 15( I'll get to that in a moment). Here are the remaining quest locations:

-Peryite: the shrine is located northeast of Markarth, northwest of Karthwasten, just west of Dragontooth Crater and fort Harmugstahl and speak to the priest Kesh to begin.

-Namari: Go to the Silver-blood Inn in Markarth and ask Kleppr about any rumors. He will give a miscellaneous quest concerning Markarth's Hall of the Dead. Follow the quest markers and upon entering the site, you will be approached by a women named Eola who will then give you Namari's quest.

-Vaermina: travel to the Inn at Dawnstar and speak to a priest named Eurandor to start.

-Malacath: Go to the village of Largashbur located southwest of Riften, west of the Shadow Stone, south of Heartwood Mill and speak to Atub(you'll probably find her battling a giant from the gaurd tower at the main gate).

Here's the interesting note, the remaining two daedric artifacts are both tied into Skyrim's primary quests:

-Hemaeus Mora: his artifact is earned during the main storyline quest "Discerning the Transmundane".

-Nocturnal: her quest/artifact is tied into the Theives Guild storyline. At the time of writing this post, I have not yet started the Theives Guild quests, but various sources do say that her artifact is earned at some point through these side missions.

Of the two, Hemaeus Mora's would be the easiest to obtain as any kind of character can complete the main story.

Friendly warning: you will be put into difficult, weird, and somewhat disturbing situations while working on the daedric quests.
2 years ago  |  + 2 Cool
jacksparojr
do you need to have all 15 in your inventory at the same time?
2 years ago  |  + 2 Ditto
C0G
i think someone should make some videos on this.
2 years ago  |  + 1 Ditto
Horneysmurf
WTF! I collected all 15 and it didnt pop...
can anyone help me?
1 year ago
digdogisere2
hi am can sum1 tell me how to complete a quest if all the people in a town are dead in falkreth think thats how to spell it i didnt kill the dragon an ran of to finish my other quest an it killed the farmer so i cant sell him his own cabbage so i got mad an killed every1 else in the town do i have to start all over again or is there any way to get people to respawn or a spell to bring them back to life any help on this would be great
1 year ago
mtlynch13
tyranus does not show up for me outside the abandon house, the mace is the only thing i am missing
1 year ago
ColdPhx
does nocturnal's count since you have to give up the skeleton key?

If you don't start "Darkness Returns" (you can get the mission just don't go to it's location) you can keep the Key for as long as you want. However I believe that is why it only requires 15, so I'm not sure.
Xillir
This is the hardest achievement to get in the game in my opinon. Remember you must NOT sell any of them ever and it dosent really mather if you get the black star instead off azuras star. Remember this when you are doing the quest about the ebony mail just remember to equip the armor if you dont do that the achievement will not unlock. Here is a link that is very good: elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Daedric_Artifacts_(Skyri...
1 year ago
13. Skeleton key
14. Spellbreaker
15. Sanguine Rose
16. Wabbajack
17. Skull of corruption
18. Volendrung

To get the cursed ring, the ring of hircine and saviors hide you have to help sinding kill the hunters, give the ring to your follower or put it in a chest, walk out of the cave, recive the ring of hircine from hircine, go back into the cave, get the cursed ring, kill sinding, get his skin, go back out of the cave and recive Savior's hide from hircine.

I just got the achivement and I had already got a bunch of artifacts but lost 3 of them (Oghma Infinium, skeleton key and skull of corruption), I left my other artifacts in my house and once I got the last one I got the achivement, so you don't have to have the artifacts on you to get the achivement.

Does anyone need more details on any of the artifacts?
4 months ago
Correction: I did not obtain the skull of corruption, it was destroyed
#1  Posted 4 months ago
ZKYGUY Sponsor
From what I understand The Skeleton Key isn't need as long as you: *Spoliers* Don't kill Barbas and get the Masque of Clavius Vile in the Quest "A Deadra's Best Friend". Kill Silus Vesuius and retrieve the Razor. Kill Erandur and take the Skull of Corruption. Lead Verulus to the Shrine of Namira and and feast on his body, you will be rewarded with Namira's Ring.

If you have already done on of the above quests with a different ending. I believe t is possible to receive both Saviours Hide and Hircines Ring in the Ill Met by Moonlight quest.
smreddy Sponsor
does nocturnal's count since you have to give up the skeleton key?
Revzone
does it still count towards the achievement if you sell some of the artifacts?
Wraith21
Be carefu in doing the Daedric quests - Some options make you recieve a DIFFERENT item that is not the Daedric artifact!

It's part of the reason for the 15 limit: they figured someone aiming for this would realize the importance of saving before a major option when the get the "wrong" reward.

I know Clavicus Vile's questline has this for sure, and the skeleton key gets given back (But idn if it's having owned it that counts, or currently owning it that does...), and possibly Azura's Star (One option returns the Black Star instead...)
SGT629 Irestone
im new to elder scrolls, skyrim being the 1st one ive got and im loving it but could any1 explain to me what is daedric? and how do u tell that whatever uve got is a daedric artifact? ive got that wabbajack staff thing and the only reason i knew it was a daedric thingy was cos i got the achievement for getting 1. an explanation would be massively appreciated. thnx

Ok so the short of it is, Oblivion is the alternate dimension which is like Hell. Oblivion is ruled over by the daedra who are basically super demons that rule over lesser demons. Daedric items are items from this alternate dimension and due to the player's action in the Elder Scrolls III the only way to get such items is from the daedra themselves who are powerful enough to cross between the dimensions. Basically substitute hell for oblivion and demonic for daedric and you'll get the picture.
ZyloNight
HELL YEA! That was my last acheivement I needed for the game! Hooray for being an acheivement whore!
2 years ago  |  + 0 Lame
Krackshot302
Well I just confirmed, I had an artifact and accidently sold it early on. Went back to do the rest and it still counted the one I had sold.
MajVik109
As soon as you are given the the 15th artifact, the achievement will pop. I completed all 16 of them, and I had already returned the skeleton key. I had also taken the Black Star, which was my first artifact which unlocked the "obtain one artifact" achievement.
xelphin
I just got this achievement today. I actually did get the black star instead of Azura's Star and that did not deter me from getting the achievement...However I have read on some forums that a few of the quests have endings that are not "the correct ending" and will stop progress toward the achievement.
matsta117 Australian
f******* this achievement
ToothlesGame Hi Im Keith
I only need to do one more Daedric Quest, "A Night to Remember". The problem is that after the drinking contest with Sam Guevenne instead of blacking out to continue the quest what happens is Sam goes back to his corner and nothing happens at all. And when I go back to talk to him I get the option to start the drinking contest all over again. And after doing it again nothing still happens. Is there any way to fix this glitch in this quest?
ToothlesGame Hi Im Keith
Sillyperson
kittyclaire
ugh i cant find tht stupid Sam something for the Sanguine quest. lvl 41 atm and have no idea when or where i hit lvl 14. Also i completely killed ebburything in riverwood so..... hope he wasnt there?...
1 year ago
TheRobert
A noob question, but do i need to have all 15 in my inventory at the same time or if is it alright to keep them in a chest at my home in whiterun

It doesn't matter as long as you have completed the quest for each artifact.
deadpool7508
Eder_Paz
Damnit! In the quest where a Deadra is telling me to kill someone who is conjuring up a spell, I decide to play the nice guy and let him finish the spell. Goodbye Daedric artifact. Now I have to play this game again to get these artifacts and achievement.

Nice guys finish last sometimes....
11 months ago
EDIT: I replayed the game. Got all the artifacts and didn't get the achievement. An extra 20+ hours wasted.

Apparently it's a glitch with no fix. :(
#1  Posted 3 months ago
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.