Did It All
Completed all side missions
13 COMMENTS Sort by Likes · Date
Stardust0 ImJustADecoy
Yes, you have to complete the side quest You.Will.Die.(Seriously.) I suggest finishing TVHM before coming back and attempting the fight.

Post edited 9/27/12 6:26AM
1 year ago  |  + 3 Cool
Z0MBIExPANDA
get to know jack also messed up for me I got the rakk to fly away it then died and dropped echo outside the map so I saved and quit now I cannot hit the button.

If the game glitched and you either lost the ECHO or can't hit the switch, then you might have to play that mission from the beginning on another person's game. That's what I did at least.
1 year ago
Z0MBIExPANDA
Has anyone else had problems with the side mission "Get to Know Jack"?
For some reason it won't let me hit the switch to get the 5th ECHO. :-/
1 year ago
ucandoit69
Do you have to kill Terramorphous to get this achievement, or just all the other side quests?
1 year ago
GreenBean17
Does anyone know if there are any side quests that you can miss as you progress through the main story, or after you beat the main story does it show ALL the sidequests you still have to do?
1 year ago
jab136
well if the character that you are doing the mission for dies, then I believe that there is no way to turn it in. Can not confirm though.
1 year ago
Scottaroo
So many side quests so little time.
1 year ago
hastln
I want to get this but there are only 2 more weeks until halo 4 to get it all done, it might just be the fact that I cant stop playing reach, but I cant help but feel that Im nit giving this game enough attention.
1 year ago
scorcher117 Sponsor
If a character dies you can just turn it into to the bounty board and the man who would be jack alsom messed up for me I got the rakk to fly away it then died and dropped echo outside the map so I saved and quit now I cannot hit the button.
1 year ago
scorcher117 Sponsor
I meant get to know jack.
1 year ago
McLovinAmber
If I complete all the side quests in normal mode except You.Will.Die.(Seriously.) Then start True vault hunter mode. Do I have to do all the side quest again or can I just lvl up & do You.Will.Die.(Seriously.) quest?
1 year ago
jab136
just switch your playthrough back, once you have leveled hit y, choose your character, choose the playthrough that is not true vault hunter mode, kill Terramorphous. If you want help just pm me and I will give you my GT, I have guns that I can solo Terramorphous with.
1 year ago
jab136
1 year ago  |  - 2 Noob
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.