+67
+66
Signed up: 10 years ago (10/05/04)
Last signed in: 1 week ago
LoZelda
jack Cast & Crew
jujubees
Thanks.

2 days ago  |  Conversation
RichardFaash
Jack....you're not that funny....like sometimes but not really....so why are you in videos that are supposed to be comedy?

Leave AH, lead the RT charity part of the company or some shit, just leave the comedy for, well, the funny people
2 days ago  |  Conversation
soopaspud
Hi Jack,
Do you know a way to download clips from xbox upload studio? I want to be able to share a clip that i have for fails of the weak.

Thanks,
Colin
3 days ago  |  Conversation
2AMGaming
Any plans for anyone coming over to Georgia for Dragon Con one of these years???
5 days ago  |  Conversation
NorthernHam
Hey Jack. I was wondering if I could upload a picture of my #IDARB characters that I've made on the Xbox One.
6 days ago  |  Conversation
ChrisODST64
Nice beard.
1 week ago  |  Conversation
Okami_117
I'm watching your live stream and I say co-op please.
Thoog
I've been Binge-watching the, "Let's Play: Minecrafts." So far I'm up to episode 66 and thus far everyone in the A.H. pool has only used wood or coal as fuel for your furnaces.

Just wanted to mention, in case none of you knew, that you can use a lava bucket in place of coal, but wooden slabs (3 logs make 12 planks, which in turn create 24 wooden slabs, which all burn for 15 seconds. This means 3 logs give you 360 seconds of burning time, or little over 1/3 of the burning time of a lava bucket) are most efficient.

So if you've discovered this on you own, sorry for wasting your time...if not, I'll find out when I finish the other 80ish episodes and feel foolish.

-Cheers
AquaGirl
Thanks for accepting the add :)
WingofTech
Jack! Look upon my work of trying to animate something from the podcast. (please?)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=StkfveXzjpg
CameronPetty Sponsor
Heard about Let's Build: The Musical Motion Picture, sounds awesome!
1Threshold1 Z fighter
It WORKS! Ha haaaaa... It WORKS! 343 finally invented a patch that makes MCC WORK!

(still don't believe it, don't know about all other playlists, and though its not a 100% yet, was able to match into 6 consecutive matches with a team of 4 with no issues on the H2 Anniversary playlist. Though friends and I shouldn't bother with this game after everything that happened...we will be getting hours in on it tonight)
Lamkia Fluffy Sheep
+1 annoying comment about Let's Build: The Musical Motion Picture
ccapfer Sponsor
Hehehehe. Just like back in the day, all the traffic has been redirected to you.
"Send your maps into-"
"Jack@roosterteeth.com"
"Please don't"
:P

Now that that's out of the way, what is this magical thing I hear of? This... Musical Motion Picture?
TypicalCyan RIP Monty
Hey what’s up on Let's Build: The Musical Motion Picture?
AnthonyMend2 Sponsor
Okay Jack what is Let's Build: The Musical Motion Picture? You should make a journal so people stop annoying you.
FireDash Sponsor
Are you going to make fatality guides for Mortal Kombat X
Riles RTX Guardian
Let's Build: The Musical Motion Picture? SPILL!
br0wnbr0th4 xpiredtime
Ya, Gray Haddock outted you. SPILL!
#1  Posted 2 weeks ago
TnDi
Hi Jack, just heard from Gray about AH's Let's Build: The Musical Motion Picture. Can I assume that the team will tell a story of how the Build Team came about through a lovely song? And random dancing by the minecraft avatars?
2 weeks ago  |  Conversation
Could be. However, this would still be better than when Joel announced Jack's number to, almost, the entire world.
#7  Posted 2 weeks ago
"I tried to call you to warn you but your line was busy when I called"
Oh, the memories. :-)
#8  Posted 2 weeks ago
jamesrobb95
Hey Jack, what would you think about another Brit working at Rooster Teeth?
3 weeks ago  |  Conversation
ScreamerJinx UglyPortland
For whatever reason podcast #68 isn't listen in the podcast page i found on the website, but i wanted to make a quick comment. You said you liked the browser based game "Transformice" and I had a little fan girl moment because I met the creator in an IRC chat maybe 4 years ago. I haven't spoken with her in a while, but i had one of those "it's a fucking small world" moments at work.
3 weeks ago  |  Conversation
ArtistTaco
Oh sweet! You accepted the friend request, I guess the "taco" sold you on it.
(I know I ain't no special butterfly-but still, pretty sweet)
4 weeks ago  |  Conversation
BlairAndrews
Someone said you were fired from your job because max came in, is this true?
1 month ago  |  Conversation
xp903
Thank you for adding me whenever you did! I appreciated it greatly! :)
1 month ago  |  Conversation
GMour RIP MontyOum
Hey Jack. Congratulations on getting Let's Play Live to the real world. But I was thinking, what if you guys had a tour bus that you traveled to the events in and carried all the equipment necessary so you could host the event anywhere. I am guessing you guys are limited to where you can host a LPL event by what facilities have the proper equipment and such. I guess you could cut down on the guess work and have a more reliable tech setup this way. Just throwing the idea out there, hoping that you could do a LPL in a football stadium or something crazy like that.
Anyway, have fun at life.
1 month ago  |  Conversation
ThinkerBox Sponsor
Thanks for trying something completely new and bringing Let's Play Live to life. It was amazing. I know the ending didn't go exactly as you planned, but the guitar smash could not have gone better if it was scripted. Keep trying new things!
1 month ago  |  Conversation
Legonater
I don't know if you ever read these, but I loved your Bad Horse reference in the latest things to do. A bit surprised to see a Dr. Horrible fan in AH.
1 month ago  |  Conversation
BostonPoke Zelda Ring
Happy Warm Fuzzies Day! We already gave you Wickline, so... can we have an O-line coach?

Go Pokes!!
1 month ago  |  Conversation
DaniaalHuss1
Thanks for adding me jack. Wish I could come to let's play live but I've got exam prep to do.
1 month ago  |  Conversation
Cornworld Sponsor
Hi Jack i was just thinking that mabye you guys can put let's play live on a dvd ?
1 month ago  |  Conversation