+44
+43
Signed up: 3 years ago (4/07/11)
Last signed in: 13 hours ago
Friends3755 Friends
adam Cast & Crew
leprakhauns Sponsor
A lot of times the forums won't load for me, is this just on my end or does the site need fixing?
1 day ago  |  Conversation
#1  Posted 1 day ago
leprakhauns Sponsor
Thanks so much!
#2  Posted 1 day ago
Tommex
Hey adam, I've just sent in my long ass resume, but I thought I'd tell you this as well!

Tell Me if you want the current version of the game

The way the game works, is you explore the universe, jumping from galaxy to galaxy, planet to planet, and exploring everything in between, you can decide to stay on a planet and build a civilisation, or conquer all and have a main planet to command you armies from. There are to fighting factions, both having a very big influence on the universe and their decisions. Go to war with planets and their people, or do tasks for them, and in return they give you parts/crew for your ship. Exploration has it's dangers! Make sure to keep an eye out for...
1 week ago  |  Conversation
Dannydew AI
I picked up Star wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 in the steam sale, Would you recommend i play the first game before starting it?
3 weeks ago  |  Conversation
qM3rcp Sponsor
You would understand a little bit more of the storyline of the 2nd by playing the 1st before...Also the 2nd one have spoilers of the first. So I would start with the 1st one if I were you
#1  Posted 3 weeks ago
Rayzn Sponsor
Hey I sent you a PM a few days ago about an issue with my account. Did you get a chance to look into it yet?
4 weeks ago  |  Conversation
josh Canuck
You were quoted in a Kotaku news post.

kotaku.com/the-internet-reacts-to-the-st...
1 month ago  |  Conversation
Sibwarra208 Unmasked
Hey Adam, quick question. For some reason, when I go to access image galleries on the website, it brings me back to my own comments page...any quick fix for that?
Thanks.
1 month ago  |  Conversation
kongkake SlimeFudge
Hi Adam. Are you guys still ravaging through Wildstar?
1 month ago  |  Conversation
Yep.
#1  Posted 1 month ago
kongkake SlimeFudge
5 minutes after posting the question when I got my answer through thedrunktanks.com reading through the guild rules and information, I realized I live in Europe with EU servers
#2  Posted 1 month ago
Gmz1023
Hey Adam--I have a bug to report on the site(I've reported it a couple times, haven't heard anything from anyone about it.)--For whatever reason, the site is treating me like a sponsor despite the fact that I am not a sponsor... I've been able to watch every video that's been posted to the front page (It has the little "sponsors Early Screening!" tag on the top of the video. I'm unable to watch live streaming things or access the sponsors forum, but the videos are still available for me as soon as they're uploaded.
1 month ago  |  Conversation
lucky XD
#1  Posted 1 month ago
@Dr3sd3n I don't consider it as such. It's technically stealing.
#2  Posted 1 month ago
Arcanon_Noir RTX Guardian
Found something interesting on the Wildstar Reddit, thought you'd enjoy it
1 month ago  |  Conversation
amazing.
#1  Posted 1 month ago
Rydrx B34N
Hey Adam, I remember, when you were first introduced, that you were a connoisseur of Hot sauces. I'm trying to buy something for a hot sauce aficionado and they have tried Blair's 3AM reserve.
Do you think The Source is worth the 100 dollar price tag? if not could you give me a recommendation?

Thanks
1 month ago  |  Conversation
Rydrx B34N
Hmm I could have sworn Baird was the one who grew his own peppers. In any case i already made the purchase so doesn't really matter anymore.
#2  Posted 1 month ago
qM3rcp Sponsor
Both are
#3  Posted 1 month ago
Zolin1 Sponsor
Hey is there a way you could authenticate me on mumble boss? Thank you!
1 month ago  |  Conversation
Rightclick > Register
#1  Posted 1 month ago
Zolin1 Sponsor
Yeah me for not understanding mumble or googling how to use it lol ><
#2  Posted 1 month ago
Streez
Hey Adam!
So i was wondering if you know who takes care of the games section of the website, like all the console/PC games and their respective achievements / tiles. I have a few nitpicky questions to ask and i wasn't sure who to contact
2 months ago  |  Conversation
Shaydin
Hey Adam, you excited about Dragon Age: Inquisition? There's finally a release date.
2 months ago  |  Conversation
TheNitNat Cat Lady
here have a cat gif
2 months ago  |  Conversation
Zack Forum Mod
since stigg is leaving for a couple weeks, do you want another chat mod appointed temporarily? just wondering.
2 months ago  |  Conversation
Nandice Dallas Woman
WildStar is coming
2 months ago  |  Conversation
Da hell did I just watch?
#3  Posted 2 months ago
Nakatomi RodentMaster
I never noticed you were such an MMORPG fan until I browsed your profile just now (usually I skip that page and go to whatever journal of yours I'm reading). By "veteran" of STO do you mean you used to play it, or still do?

Thoughts on "season 9" ? I'm loathing the corporate direction the've taken from a dev standpoint for the past 2 seasons, and the content has been going downhill. IMO, of course. I honestly have a TON of time in that game but have barely logged any in the past year. I'm hoping against hope that they might accidentally stumble into NOT destroying the game entirely, but I'm pretty critical of their efforts recently.
2 months ago  |  Conversation
It means I no longer play it. I played it for roughly 4-5 months at launch before getting pulled with my guild to something else (can't remember, maybe it was RIFT?)
#1  Posted 2 months ago
rody406 Sponsor
Extremely saddened by the lack of a second episode stream of The Walking Dead, but it's understandable if you didn't want to be streaming on a Friday night
2 months ago  |  Conversation
I ended up having to get some work done -- I'll be streaming tomorrow :)
#1  Posted 2 months ago
Gellately Sponsor
Thanks for all the help this past week with my sponsorship!
2 months ago  |  Conversation
Gmz1023
Hey Adam, I was just curious if you guys have any plans on adding a "random" button to the website. By this I mean something similar to a shuffle button on an ipod. The reason I ask this is because I've created one on my website for the RT podcasts, and it seems to get a lot of good reception.
2 months ago  |  Conversation
Sibwarra208 Unmasked
Hey Adam, I just had a quick question.
Whenever I go to access an image album on the site, it just brings me into my own comments page, no matter whose profile I'm on. Is there a way this can be fixed?
Thank you.
3 months ago  |  Conversation
Blargarth
Hello Adam, may I get my username changed to Bellzebob?
3 months ago  |  Conversation
Bravo0777
Hi Adam, I was wondering if the RT website has been affected by the Heartbleed bug, and if so, has it been patched? Also, would you recommend that I change my password?

Thanks!
3 months ago  |  Conversation
It was announced on the most recent podcast that the RT site was patched before the news of the bug became widely known. You're welcome to change your password if you want to.
#1  Posted 3 months ago
Thanks for the reply! I haven't gotten a chance to listen to the latest RT podcast, but I'm glad the bug was patched.
#2  Posted 3 months ago
Chris2594 512 348 9988
Hey Adam, I was wondering if you had ever played Aion and what you're thoughts on it were? Also what MMO would you reccomend specifically for someone looking to get into MMO's?
Thanks for your help and for keeping the site in great working order,
Chris
3 months ago  |  Conversation
I have played Aion, it had some fun mechanics (flying) however leveling was really rough. I hit ~30 before the game started to feel like a grind fest and lost it's "fun".

If you're looking to get into MMO's -- your key is to get in with a group of people playing the same gam...
#1  Posted 3 months ago
DannyBoy95
Oh sorry man that's my bad. By the way I know the feeling, I have another Daniel in my class and they mix us up all the time. Eventually we just started going by the first letter of first names and then our last name so I'm "D-Shuler". Sorry again about the mix-up and thanks for the help :)
3 months ago  |  Conversation
DannyBoy95
Hey Adam are you and Joel planning on doing another Goat Simulator video? It was a really funny video :)
3 months ago  |  Conversation
Wrong adam -- That's @Gilby
#1  Posted 3 months ago
jpps Media Bear
Getting psyched about ESO!?

3 months ago  |  Conversation
Tommex
Hey man, you are the IT guy for Roosterteeth right? What coding languages do you know?
3 months ago  |  Conversation
C#, Java, Perl, Python, PHP... probably a few others but those are the ones i have operational knowledge of.
#1  Posted 3 months ago
Cool man! I do java, html, css, javascript, C++, Objective C, Python and php. I aspire to work for a entertainment/tech company like you guys. Maybe get a bachelor in computer science.
#2  Posted 3 months ago
brianhorn
Any way to stop this from occasionally happening? I can't really identify a pattern as to when links to Achievement Hunter do this.
3 months ago  |  Conversation
Raptor77 Sponsor
Do you have any plans for a TESO Drunk Tanks guild?
3 months ago  |  Conversation