What pisses you off?I cannot stand when people ignore me when I ask them a question or say something that would warrant a response. It fucking drives me insane and it's currently happening with a number of people at the moment. What makes it worse is that it makes ME feel like a nag when I have to ask again, like, why am I feeling bad because YOU'RE (no, not you you) being a prick? [/rant]
Fast Five! (Facts!)I guess I've been hit by an invisible laser (@Higgmeister is being investigated for the event) or something that compels me to divulge my personal information!
1. I wanted to be a helicopter pilot. Yes, the wind around me, piloting a giant flying contraption of metal... armed with missiles and boolets a-plenty, these are a few of my favorite things. I'd probably been interested ever since playing Soviet Strike and because of various other videos and stuff. Anyways, that helo went down hard when I learned they don't allow Diabetics to serve in military, which leads me to...
2. I was diagnosed with Type One Diabetes when I was 11 years old. I remember I was going to the bathroom literally every 10 minutes, chugging water, Gatorade, milk, whatever I could get my hands on to re-hydrate. It finally got to the point where I couldn't go to school, so my dad drove me in to the clinic to see what was up. After a few tests they told us that I was diabetic and in DKA (extremely high blood sugar) and turfed me across the street to the hospital. I stayed for about a week watching a Mythbusters marathon.
Woooow look at those Fast Facts!
3. Video games are my blood. I've been playing them for as long as I can remember, and I don't see myself quitting any time soon. I blame my mom mostly, she worked at EA when I was little so we got a lot of stuff free/discounted. I've owned a PS1, N64, Sega, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy SP, Nintendo DS, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Gamecube, and a Wii. And my PC.
4. I used to be kinda cool! Before my family moved up to Truckee, we lived in the Bay Area in Saratoga. I used to go skating down there with my brother and friends, and I did stuff outside and was active. When I moved I lost contact with all my friends, I was like... nine, so yea. Additionally, I was going to school in Reno, almost an hour away, so doing things with my new friends was always difficult.
5. Finally, I have the strangest eating habits of anyone ever (according to my family). I pretty much turn down any and every vegetable/fruit. Carnivore 99%, because seasoning isn't meat. I also like bread, cheese, nuts, that sort of stuff. It drives my family nuts, and it drives ME nuts when I eat out with them, because it ALWAYS comes up, no matter what. It's fucking irritating.
Shut DOWWNNNDamn, no joy on the Guardian application. HOPEFULLY my application for baseball security goes better. Otherwise I'm gonna be way too bored. I wish I knew what exactly disqualified me though.