7 years ago
General Online Gaming Communication
1. Cameras are for faces only!
2. If you got booted, don't rejoin the game unless you get an invite (b/c of an accidental boot) or it was a friend of yours just being an asshole
3. If your going to boot someone, be sure they deserve it (racial/sexist comments, bad sportsmanship, low skill lvl,etc. .. are all viable reasons to boot someone)
4. If you are a host ... tell people before you leave ... otherwise you will simultaneously piss off lots of people.
5. Celebrate all victories! But don't overdo it.
6. Congratulate adversaries on their victory.
7. DO NOT ... UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE ... EVER ... USE THE WORD .... PWN ... OR ANY VARIATION
8. If you must take a phone call, please mute your mic.
9. If someone (or you ) get(s) a melee kill (via, rifle but, punch, pistol whip, chainsaw, knife) don't flip out ... if they got close enough to you to do it ... they deserved the kill.
10. DO NOT PLAY CRAPPY MUSIC REALLY LOUD IN THE BACKGROUND ON YOUR MIC .... SERIOUSLY ... ITS JUST PLAIN ANNOYING
8 years ago
updates are very rare things for me nowadays.... i recently learned that amazon.com likes to make you pay for 3-5 day shipping and then tell you you get what you order 8 days later .... wow ... way to be productive .... my order happened to be call of duty 4 .... it has been out 2 weeks now ... and it will have been out three weeks before i get it ... i hate this very ...very much .... as a gamer ... it is very unpleasent ... and ridiculously time consuming to catch up to all your friends skill levels .... i will suk for a while ... even tho i have played the beta 4 COD ... and then my rank will start catching up slowly ... as everyone else hits the higher ranks and begin to slow the rank up process.... i will make it up there
secondly .... the reviews for Assassin's creed, the game i've been waiting for since i got my 360 , are slightly confusiing ,... one highly regarded website gives it a 7.7 out of 10 ... but many others give it 9s .... but from what i can tell from the view (not having played the game yet ... b/c i have to wait on amazon's "3-5" (8) day shipping service ) ... the game is very good ... only the story is kinda blah and it gets repetitive.... ok well ... thats very common in games so what? .... and its the first in a series ... and the idea is awesome ... this game is a base for future assassins games to be built off .... i know ubi soft will do great things with assassin's in the future ... and that one of the key reasons i look forward to playing this game is the fluid animation and level design ... i have been intrigued by its story but not overly excited... like Bioshock or the half-life episodes for instance(two fantastic stories that i may one day tell my children as bed-time stories).... for me assassin's hype has always been about the excitement about the ground-breaking new .... free-roaming stealth action adventure game.... personally i cannot wait ....
8 years ago
I thought it couldn't happen,
oh god i was wrong
You've been with me over a year
but now my love, you are gone
Those were some good times we had
in gridlock, calypso, rapture.
But for one month you will remain silent
my beautiful friend is fractured.
Your hands of plastic will collect dust,
they will no longer be held by me.
In your absence sadly you will miss
the launch of Halo 3.
The familiar whir of you heart
will not sound for some time
But i know that when you return
your heart will beat just fine.
But now you sit empty and cold
red lights are all you show.
My beautiful baby i pray for the day
when the red lights no longer glow
The solid yellow light that used to shine
so very brightly on your face.
Is no longer seen on you my friend
for three red ones have taken their place.
No cords on your back, your brain's not attatched
no achievments will be unlocked.
No online friends, or savage rapes
no noobs or douchebags are blocked.
No private chats, or chainsaw kills,
no brutal close quarters fights.
Nothing shows in you my love
but those fatal three red lights.
8 years ago
Burnout : Paradise
The Orange Box
Guitar Hero 3
Army of Two
The Sequel to F.E.A.R (whatever it be named) (arrr...)
Call of Duty 4
Mass Effect (possibly ... might just borrow from pyro )
Left 4 Dead
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Star Wars : the force unleashed
Unreal tourny 3
Resident Evil 5
8 years ago
I know you've all heard of the tragic news of the shootings over at Virginia Tech. 32 people are dead and several more are injured. But one man, instead of blaming the crazed shooter Cho (or whatever his name is ... i forget and am too buzy ranting to look it up) has blamed none other than his old nemisis ... Violent Video Games.... dun dun dun... shocker I know. But let me tell you what i see JACK... i see a world filled with problems... people being killed by other people every single day, people neglecting and abusing their children, people without money for medicine or food, its a crazy f*#ked up world. But let me tell you something, violent video games are not created to turn all youth and other gamers into psychotic little hellraisers and murderers. NO, they are designed to let people have fun ... they are designed to allow people to vent stress on ploygonal beings ... whether it be sticking them in the face with a plasma grenade or ripping them in half with a chainsaw (thank you EPIC) . Violent Video Games are a release from society that allow us to do whatever we want without legal consequence.
SO... Mr. JACKSON say we TAKE AWAY all the violent video games in the world. Where do people turn to get that release... what do they do to vent anger.... they become violent and angry ... their emotions build up inside them and eventually they pop... and people die... literally.
Its the people whose parents, and family , and friends , and schools , and other institutions, drive them to a level of insanity no game can cure... (not even POSTAL)... and when this happens they use things to prepare themselves for the final battle... the big one .... their uber release.... these crazy bastards kill people .... you are NOT made into a murderer by VIDEO GAMES.... they BECOME murderers because of their LACK OF MORAL AND SOCIAL STABILITY.
Just because i enjoy killing all my friends on XBOX LIVE... and having them kill me... doesn't mean i can go and recreate those acts in real life ..... VIDEO GAMES ARE NO EXCUSE FOR THE CAUSE OF VIOLENT ACTS.......
so remember .... there are no respawns in real life ... you got 1 life ....a finite amount of ammo.... no HUD ... no KILLING SPREES .... because in the end everyone dies.... and it is not our job to bring other people close to that time.... we enjoy or own time .... and that is all
8 years ago
vol. 2 covers teamwork and strategies for shooting games online, sys link , and split screen
1) NEVER HIDE BEHIND AN EXPLOSIVE OBJECT
2) calculate biggest threat and take him/her out first
3) Snipers are deadly eliminate them quickly
4) communication is key ... talk with your teammates so you all know the plan
5) utilize each members greatest skill .. (give them the job they are best at)
6) Don't go RAMBO .... stay with the team ... unless plan says otherwise
7) use tag grenade kamikazie method sparingly ..... u will piss off ur team
8) know your best weapon.... know your maps .... know your enemy ... know everything
9) if your enemy is down ... and they have a possibility of getting up (i.e. Gears of War ) .. never allow them to stand again
10) camping is a legitamate strategy .... but requires little skill .... prepare to be taunted and labled as a noob.... especially when spawn camping ....
11) all weapons are in the game for a reason use whatever you can to eliminate opposing forces.... be it ... plasma sword ... tag grenade... desert eagle ... chainsaw ... shotgun ... or tank
12)don't over-squeeze the trigger... or jerk your reticule
13) DON'T STOP MOVING ... uless u r under cover
14) If ur enemy sees u ... kill ... run ... or take cover .... do not hide... unless game depends on it
15) Always watch your back
16) If you must glitch to win then u r not worthy to be a true gamer
Whats up ... friends are overratted ... so are random friend requests ... if i don't know you ... give me a reason to .... otherwise ... don't send random requests ....
Fierce is the spirit of her waters
It creates us
Binds us-flows in us
The fool who dare enslave her
She wash his life away
Ã¢â‚¬â€Native Grubb Proverb