3 years ago
Seriously ran out of new gen console games to play. basically cause I hate fps games like call of duty, so I've been looking around for games i can reply and found the warriors. This game is actually really good, especially for the time it was made. They should make more 70's Movies into games (like The Godfather Game, orThe Warriors).
ive got a few tips and tricks for halo reach
1) to improve accuracy:
- The first thing i suggest you do to increase accuracy is start playing gruntpocolyps. Pretty straightforward just land the headshot after about 30-50 games your probably a pro at scoring headshots.
-after that i suggest you move to sniper fight. it is good because you get a varing skill level in ai mainly cause u get elites skirmishers etc. After a few games not as many as before you should be set.
-if you want to go that extra distance team swat and team snipers will really help
2) Vehicle skills
-Pretty straight forward there are a number of ways.
- main one is to watch out for armour lock. to test if someone has armour lock charge at them but Do not aim for them aim next to them. if they do not armour lock they probably do not have it.
-another way to find out if they have armour lock in invasion is what weapon they have
- if they do have armour lock just use your guns
-pretty simple if your the driver just drive around the enemys and have your gunner take them out.
- you can splatter enemys if they oppose an imediate threat 2 you. apart from that ignore the temptation
-same steps as ghost
-dont get to low the the ground
-if you see a laser get out!
-sniper firing at you run
-if fighting an evemy vehicle make sure you stay above them and let the gunners take em out
- only usefull for CTF in my opinion as well as transport
3) Armour abilities
-easy to train. Elite slayer works wonders cause everyone loves grenades
-stand infront of ghosts
-use to get a hight advantage and hijacking
-i suggest tip of the spear and hijack banshees
-stay still or crouch when moving
-make a forge map with targets everywhere and a massive stockpile of grenaes
-Do not use assassination animation if you are in combat
-only use sword if you use sprint
-HLG gameplayer really works i really suggest it
if you need more info please message me over XBL my gamertag is Liam839
feel free to post more tactics below
Post edited 6/21/11 5:07AM